Guppy's Fish Bowl (Siggy Shop)

Guppy

Posted Image
Hello, and welcome to Guppy's Fish Bowl! I noticed that there weren't a lot of signature shops on the forum (Only 1, however they were really good. c;) Anyways, I've decided to open my own as well. I enjoy making signatures and I hope you all enjoy what I can do for you!

Shop Status: Open

Slots
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open

Application

Render/Character:
Colors:
Theme (Dark,cute,bloody,etc.):
Text (Quote, Name, etc.):
Size:
Extra Details (Hold the lettuce?):

Rules
1. Don't ask me for a signature, and then a few (seconds, hours, minutes, days) later ask someone else for one. I can't stop you from doing this, but if you do this three times I will deny giving you service later. (Kind of the whole, three strikes your out deal.)
2. Constructive Criticism is allowed, just don't be rude about it.
3. If you don't like something I did with your signature, don't complain about it. Tell me and I'll fix it if I have time.
4. Don't compare me to other signature makers. This is rude to both of us, and neither want to hear how much better the other guy (or girl) is at making signatures.

Examples (Yay!)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

(First animated siggy, cut me a break! <3)

P.S. I may not be around forever, so sorry if I suddenly leave. I'm only here because my main server (Which I wont mention to prevent "Advertising") got hacked. However, I may decide to stay. :)

Yourwelcome also think u can turn my signature into a puzzle like figure like that one? ifso that'd be awesome~!

Hmh, I suppose so since it would be rude to say no, but personally I like it how it is. :3 Any preference on how many puzzle pieces? Also, what font did you use for that originally? (Don't want to use another one so it has consistency.)

Hmh, I suppose so since it would be rude to say no, but personally I like it how it is. :3 Any preference on how many puzzle pieces? Also, what font did you use for that originally? (Don't want to use another one so it has consistency.

Kind've forgot what font I used but I think its Billion stars from Dafont as for puzzle pieces i'd like four since its my favorite number.