Make Instance Entry Item Quests Repeatable

Shiver

My suggestion is to make the quests that give instance entry keys, such as the LN key and the DT necklace, repeatable. This way people would be able to drop the items from their inventory without worrying that they will no longer be able to enter the instance.

I think Fitz and I are talking about the same person. xDHe can't re-pickup the quest from Roumenus because it doesn't show up for him (or myself for that matter). We thought maybe it would just drop from the nest slime without the quest but it didn't when he went and killed it.

As there is currently no tool out there to allow me to do this, it requires me to look further into it, that is making the quest repeatable unless you have another suggestion?

Nothing I can think of besides making the nest slime itself constantly drop keys when you kill it. That however wouldn't fix the problem of the DT necklace as it comes directly from the npc and not from a monster. :/

This idea wouldn't work due to the next slime dropping a placeholder item, that looks like a key, but isn't actually the LN entry key. Tested this by having someone pick up a key from the nest slime and try to enter LN without completing the quest.

Only other thing I could think of would be to put them in an npc.

Edited by Shiver