Fashion

Luna

Posted Image

If you know me, you'll know I love fashion and probably bother everyone on the staff team about fashion to the point where they're sick of it. (Sometimes I jokingly criticize your outfits in Roumen too, haha!) So who wants to talk about fashion with me?

• How would you describe your style?
  • Do you have a favourite fashion designer? If so, who?

Considering I make costumes for the game, I'd also like to hear what kind of costumes you like the most. You could tell me your favourite current costume or think of something entirely unique that is appealing to you. If I like your idea and find it reasonably possible to create, it might even appear in a future patch!

My favourite designer is Burberry (specifically Prorsum) and I like clean cut, classic pieces. Anything elegant and unique will grab my attention, and I'm sure you'll notice this in the future when some of my custom costumes start appearing on Core Fiesta.

Edited by Luna

I never wear anything fancy unless it's a big event, anything I wear is usually casual without much thought behind it xD (besides typical color matching and what looks good with what).

Nope, no fashion designers I don't really follow fashion tbh.

My favorite suits for males are the Black Sensei Suit just because it makes me laugh every time and Elven Santa Suit because it's one of the few suits males didn't get screwed on but also has that perfect Winter/Christmas look to it. I'm sure a lot of people will agree that male suits often look way worse than the female counterpart. For females it's probably the Honeying Sweater Set because of how simple, realistic, and aesthetically pleasing it is. 

The only thing I had in mind to suggest is scarves that fall under the mask category (but would obviously go around the neck) it would allow even more customization possibilities if there was a set of scarves in different colors to match with different outfits people wore instead of just black/white mask with everything.

I'm probably the last person you should ask for ideas on fashion but oh well I tried xD.

Woo I wasn't expecting a detailed reply from anybody — thanks!

I agree that male costumes often look worse and admittedly I don't try as hard when making male costumes just because my idea usually starts with a female version and then I'm forced to make a matching male counterpart. However I've started to improve on this by adding more details to my costumes. I hope you'll all agree when you see them.

As for scarves, that sounds like a really nice idea but I'm worried about how it would look with costumes like the Domo sweater that has a funnel collar. I also thought about lollipop face accessories. Could be cute?

Edited by Luna

• 2 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with fashion.

Literally, in real life and in this game c(: I spent just over 20g buying a ton of outfits I liked just to try them on and mix n match from a variety of outfits. The one that has caught my eye the most though is the kimono 1,2 and 3 tops. There should be more colors of them! D: I took the black kimono bottoms and the kimono 3 top, with the sleepwear white slipper shoes, and they look like they all came together, regardless of being 3 dif outfit pieces. I like to experiment with outfits, and make things not everyone wears all the time. But one thing that would be a good item I had in mind were, instead of one big bow like the red one, what about 2, that are on either side of your head? maybe in a variety of colors too? c: Accessories just enhance the overall beauty of your look, and I wish there were more colors in bows :(.

And just one more thing, you should consider this as a biggy, you should add new hairstyles! I swear, a server I had been a staff of for years had so many members because they had colors that weren't solid. It had more than one color in stripes or all over or just the tips c: IT WAS AMAZING. Everyone was always so happy with it, and the extra styles made it even better. I bet a person of your fashion expertise could make some sexy hair styles and colors ;o.

We've got more accessories coming! Although they're not bows like you suggested, they will definitely enhance any look. It's something that I hope many players will enjoy because the current options aren't very attractive. I'll look into making bows but I much prefer to design original items as opposed to simply recolouring current items.

As for hairstyles, I'm still trying to get the hang of making them but maybe in the near future we'll see some more custom hairstyles. The tough part is thinking of an idea that is both possible and looks good.

Posted ImagePosted Image

This Ig plsty :c

So.... many... shoes... The ones with leopard print are cute though. Would people want 16 pairs of creepers? Edited by Luna

• 3 weeks later...

Tbh, `-` I have no clue. LOL Just copied the picture url and pasted it on here. D; 

Now here's a good fashion:

Posted Image

sometimes I wish I was a girl cause these outfites are kuwaiiDesuu~ Dx

but then again.. I'd rather be a boy. lol

Looks more like an ironing board you'd see in your grandparents' home. 

I think even my grandparents have more tasteful decor than that. If anyone wants to watch the most amazing haute couture show ever (Egyptian inspired), please proceed to watch it below:

You can dress as a girl oppa :D buy a wig, skirt, hm some.. Balloons to fake boobs, done

q~q you really think so? and LOL ballons~

I think even my grandparents have more tasteful decor than that. If anyone wants to watch the most amazing haute couture show ever (Egyptian inspired), please proceed to watch it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RoWGyvS91I

LOL that 3rd lady with the mask seemed to be haveing a hard time walking forward. 

`o` so much gold~ +**+* (*ㅂ*)/*+**+

Edited by OppaKindly