production skill

Staz

HI, would be nice if there could be more mushrooms, woods, ores in these mapsWoods  and herbs- vine tombMushrooms - moonlight tombWoods and mushrooms - ancient elven woodsores - all mines plz :cSo i thought maybe lowering the exp from the lvl 48 goblins in abbys 40 because farming the giant goblin and farming beast tails gives exp and need to run and exp lose all the time its frustrating :cInstead of taking hours of looking for spades for greenhouse a little more amount of this would be nice.Thank you.

Edited by Staz

pff Thats retarded because it's low lvl materials and not everyone play caped chars.And i never said anything about the spades. Just said the time it takes to farm them takes too long compared to how much you can farm in 1 run.

Edited by Staz

What I mean is that it makes no sense leveling charas just to farm abyss 30 and 40 for jellys and tails when we don't play perma charas (not counting with the time we have to lose getting rid of all the exp farming those places gives).

Edited by Akai

Abyss isnt the only place whe you can farm them

Putting every mats on npc ruins the purpose of production.. lets jus tsell scrolls at npc e.e

I gave an example.

And I never talked about putting them on NPC for sale.

Rather have it as it is than puting them at BB's for capped people to abuse farm it while perms can't.

So capped players have no rights uhm?

You guys didn't want put them on npc, but puting them on BB's to easy just spamm farm them all day long while also farming weps for money and coins while also p lvling is way more OP than npc :P..

What coins? There's no coins after 60...

How is farming at that lvl any different from farming at a lower lvl? You can kill shitloads of mobs either way...

No its easy to understand, the 105 caped player think they should have the lvl 30/40 materials at BB's so they can easily farm it to make their scrolls.And than i say thats wrong than you say ''105's doesn't have rights? Soo than i wanna tell you no every leveled char does not have right to all maps, you have to make a perm to farm the low lvl stuffs and you have to have a 100+ to do lab for an example.

-.-

T5 speed scrolls... For lvl100 players... JELLYS HQ & FIGHTER TAILS. lvl30/40 mats? Don't think so.

If all other drops follow the mob and chara level, so should this ones, and unfortunately they DON'T.

We don't want LQ jellys or regular tails at higher mobs, we want what was supposed to be there either way.

About the rest I won't even comment. It has nothing to do with the matter at hand here. Stop dragging other subjects here.

Edited by Akai

Staz is right. You can make a 90 perm and easily farm Skeleton Miners and other Undead/Human mobs in Burning Rock for Slime Jelly, while having the option to go to Cursed Knights for Summoned Beast Tails.

Only a couple of 105 people here made any sort of mention of BBs dropping them. So I fail to see how you're generalizing that all 105s want to have them drop at BBs. I'd much rather have a plethora of greens drop than more mats.

I'm all for leaving it as is, I don't mind leveling alts to farm things. Not like that's difficult. 

And if you're a low level why not consider just leveling an archer up to 90. You should be able to get any of the mats you need by kiting. Like Zephry said Skeleton Miners drop Jelly and if the drop table I'm looking at is correct then mandrakes drop the tails you want. Both of those can be kited at 90.

Also consider comp/decomp. It's useful for any mat that is not jelly.