Dark Land

Skunk

Feedback seemed like the only place to put this as I didn't see anything titled 'suggestions'.

Anyways, I'd like to ask about opening up Dark Land. I know eventually it will be but as of right now there's so many positive possibilities for it being opened. Such as license grinding on black bears because there's a huuuuge spot there versus the only one 'okay' spot in AR. 

And of course money farming, people only go for 108 weapons in OLT right now but to have more spots than one available to farm those drops would encourage money farming. On the plus side, guilds would be more encouraged to farm money for their academy rewards giving new players and new people a little more money to start off and get them through financially in the later levels.

It's only a suggestion, and I would assume you'd remove portals into other maps until you feel they're ready to be put in. It just seemed like something that could be added now with minimal effort and yet it gives us more things to do when we can't do party related things.