Uno.

Sassy

Well like we see in game, everyone is pretty much making a lvl 46/49/50 so they can farm skins and specially DDM. So ill start from there..

Fighterstanks need kick set to survive, or any other char, so Iyzel has 3 bosses and the main boss which is Iron

Dust golem - Lvl 25

Stone golem - Lvl 35

Poison golem - Lvl 45

And finally Iron lvl 50 Which is the only boss that drops gear in the tower.

Id suggest increasing all of the bosses lvl to either 45 or 50

Dust golem would have a x% chance of dropping boots

Stone golem would have a x% of dropping pants

Poison golem would have a x% chance of either dropping lvl 40/45 orange jewlery (instead of the tipical lvl 60 oranges that exist ig) or 50 blues.

Iron golem would be the only way to obtain a top or any other random piece.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To balance things out with all the lower lvl content.. Since no one usually does CC, Id just say: Grab it, make the mobsinstance lvl 90-110, and make the chests drop lvl 100 oranges at the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Same way there is Crit glasses, there should be Dmg and Def ones.

Maybe different colored.. and the same way theres a lot of def suits, there should be more dmg suits, and not only 1, which is ugly af. <3

Add Vaults to item mall. With the following:
Vault #1              
 Suits  with higher crit    
M.def,Def,DMG,MDMG
 Charms  50%
30% chance of getting  it
 Charms 20%   
60% of getting it
 Tough Bag 
45% of getting it
 Stone Extender   
65% of getting it
  HP/SP extender  
70% of getting it
  Storage extenderInv bags
30%
T5 Reds
55%
T5 Blues
55%
T5 Golds
55%
T4 Reds,Golds,Blues
65%
Exp Cards 50%
65%

Vault #2
New Skins lower as Instance ones but higher as NPC ones.
Mini Pet that gives HP/SP or +15 stats instead of +10.
80% extenders with a 40% chance of getting it.
Roars
A Mount that has no CD time, and that you can insta mount without having to wait.

Have events every 8h or 12h atleast twice a week, so people can attend without being at weird times.

Have a Exp loss area Inside every Forest perimeter, sucks having to run to roumen then back to elderine or wherever :|

I'd say delete roumen, and make elderine the main town, too many maps makes the players "poof"..

This is all suggestions and maybe somethings to change :c <3

Sorry forgot to say.

Add a higher % rant to item mall or one of the vaults.

like 75% or 80%

Have events every 8h or 12h atleast twice a week, so people can attend without being at weird times.

I will try to host events more often. If you've played recently, you'll notice that I hold a lot of "pop up events" at random times and days to keep things interesting. My only criteria is that there are a decent number of players online. I will also continue to create events on the forum (i.e., the Onyx Crown Race & Video Contest) - stay tuned!

I'd say delete roumen, and make elderine the main town, too many maps makes the players "poof"..

Not sure about this. It seems a little pointlessly challenging to delete a town that is linked to the low level maps. It would require major restructuring to make Elderine the main town (in my opinion). Aren't you at least a little attached to the adorable fishing town of Roumen?

Well like we see in game, everyone is pretty much making a lvl 46/49/50

so they can farm skins and specially DDM. So ill start from there..

Fighterstanks need kick set to survive, or any other char, so Iyzel has 3 bosses and the main boss which is Iron

Dust golem - Lvl 25

Stone golem - Lvl 35

Poison golem - Lvl 45

Poison golem would have a x% chance of either dropping lvl 40/45 orange jewlery (instead of the tipical lvl 60 oranges that exist ig) or 50 blues.

System seems fine as it currently is, and 40/45 Orange Jewels and 50 Blues would imbalance DDM more.

To balance things out with all the lower lvl content.. Since no one usually does CC, Id just say: Grab it, make the mobsinstance lvl 90-110, and make the chests drop lvl 100 oranges at the end.

If by 100 Oranges you mean Jewels, Farbod already has an instance planned for that if he does decide to add them.

Maybe different colored.. and the same way theres a lot of def suits, there should be more dmg suits, and not only 1, which is ugly af. <3

Agreed

Vault #1              

Suits  with higher crit    

M.def,Def,DMG,MDMG

Charms  50%  

Charms 20%

60% of getting it

Tough Bag 

45% of getting it

Stone Extender  

65% of getting it

HP/SP extender

70% of getting it

Storage extenderInv bags

30%

T5 Reds

55%

T5 Blues

55%

T5 Golds

55%

T4 Reds,Golds,Blues

65%

Exp Cards 50%

65%

The suit would be potentially OP and mess with style choices as it'd be the only one worth using. Black Sensei suit was already removed from the Item Mall for the sake of all suits being equal to each other.

Vault #2

Roars

A Mount that has no CD time, and that you can insta mount without having to wait.

The Mount would be OP I believe, as well as the extenders.

Would be nice, but they would end up being boring events or just repetitive if they happened that often.

Have a Exp loss area Inside every Forest perimeter, sucks having to run to roumen then back to elderine or wherever :|

Agreed.

..Why? I don't really get it.

I will try to host events more often. If you've played recently, you'll notice that I hold a lot of "pop up events" at random times and days to keep things interesting. My only criteria is that there are a decent number of players online. I will also continue to create events on the forum (i.e., the Onyx Crown Race & Video Contest) - stay tuned!

Yes I noticed :c only mentioned it  because this is what I wrote - was thinking about some suggestions since days ago -

cuz the event you held was at almost 2am for me well one of them 8D <3

Well like we see in game, everyone is pretty much making a lvl 46/49/50

so they can farm skins and specially DDM. So ill start from there..

Dust golem - Lvl 25

Stone golem - Lvl 35

Poison golem - Lvl 45

System seems fine as it currently is, and 40/45 Orange Jewels and 50 Blues would imbalance DDM more.

If by 100 Oranges you mean Jewels, Farbod already has an instance planned for that if he does decide to add them.

Agreed

Vault #1              

Suits  with higher crit    

M.def,Def,DMG,MDMG

Charms  50%  

Charms 20%

60% of getting it

Tough Bag 

45% of getting it

Stone Extender  

65% of getting it

HP/SP extender

70% of getting it

Storage extenderInv bags

30%

T5 Reds

55%

T5 Blues

55%

T5 Golds

55%

T4 Reds,Golds,Blues

65%

Exp Cards 50%

65%

The suit would be potentially OP and mess with style choices as it'd be the only one worth using. Black Sensei suit was already removed from the Item Mall for the sake of all suits being equal to each other.

Vault #2

Roars

The Mount would be OP I believe, as well as the extenders.

Would be nice, but they would end up being boring events or just repetitive if they happened that often.

Agreed.

..Why? I don't really get it.

I think atleast jewlery would balance it seeing as DDM is abit OP still not sure of how long it takes to do a run.. and the Blues well who doesnt want blues? c:

Yes I do know about the instance but since there was no more news about it, it was just an easy and simple idea .

The suit wouldnt be OP if theres only a % chance of getting it, we had the same system at sele, same for the 80% extenders, nothing was ever unbalanced.

The Mount.. Meh it was just an Add to the second vault tbh doesnt really need to happen.

And About roumen.. Bcuz I usually see more people running around in elderine then roumen :c and I had someone asking "people should multi client and afk with a char in roumen so server doesnt look so empty"

I don't think anyone would go for Iron golem if they can get a specific gear they want from the first 3 bosses

Like I said. Only way of getting a 45 top would be iron :P or any other random piece of gear

Not sure about this. It seems a little pointlessly challenging to delete a town that is linked to the low level maps. It would require major restructuring to make Elderine the main town (in my opinion). Aren't you at least a little attached to the adorable fishing town of Roumen?

I honestly dont even like roumen xD I wouldnt even go there if it wasnt for the exp loss areafbz or Npcs :c

Tower should remain the same.

There's already a instance for 100 Orange Jewels coming soon.

Agree, we need more variety of the dmg/def/crit pieces.

We don't need a vault. Perhaps another capsule machine(considering there's red/blue).

Luna already gives us plenty of events, in-game/forums/etc.

Exp Loss Map moved to Forest Perimeter would be nice.

The game does need a "central" hub. Perhaps a special map with the Roumen NPC's.

Tower should remain the same.

There's already a instance for 100 Orange Jewels coming soon.

Agree, we need more variety of the dmg/def/crit pieces.

We don't need a vault. Perhaps another capsule machine(considering there's red/blue).

Luna already gives us plenty of events, in-game/forums/etc.

Exp Loss Map moved to Forest Perimeter would be nice.

The game does need a "central" hub. Perhaps a special map with the Roumen NPC's.

Ill remind that vaults were always popular in terra and selesnia with the same items I just mentioned, and they didnt unbalance economy, they'd also give profit to the server.

And yea I noticed Luna does that, the thing I wrote was from days ago ;c

and Yes thats what I mean, so people actually see other people lol

Ill remind that vaults were always popular in terra and selesnia with the same items I just mentioned, and they didnt unbalance economy, they'd also give profit to the server.

And yea I noticed Luna does that, the thing I wrote was from days ago ;c

and Yes thats what I mean, so people actually see other people lol

Are you talking about those vaults you get from completing KQ's?

Are you talking about those vaults you get from completing KQ's?

Nope

The ones you actually buy from item mall but hey xD not a bad idea but I dont think ppl would bother to do kqs e.e Idk

My comment regarding them imbalancing DDM was that they'd making it too easy as it already is too easy.

Its so easy no one even does it cuz they dont have the def for it ._. or cuz theres no one for it :c welp.

I just know that when you get downstairs after "first boss" you get gangbanged, and cant stun them or anything so meh

Its so easy no one even does it cuz they dont have the def for it ._. or cuz theres no one for it :c welp.

I just know that when you get downstairs after "first boss" you get gangbanged, and cant stun them or anything so meh

I'm not sure where you got that from.. I can tank the whole thing without a cleric.

Nope

The ones you actually buy from item mall but hey xD not a bad idea but I dont think ppl would bother to do kqs e.e Idk

KQ's could use a rebalance, making them more useful.

I'm not sure where you got that from.. I can tank the whole thing without a cleric.

2 days ago you said you could barelly do it with a cleric xD decide urself

2 days ago you said you could barelly do it with a cleric xD decide urself

Yeah I could barely do it with a cleric when I had 35 Blues on, a 40 shield, no def suit, no enhanced jewels, and no enhanced helmet. Which is what I had 2 days ago.

Yeah I could barely do it with a cleric when I had 35 Blues on, a 40 shield, no def suit, no enhanced jewels, and no enhanced helmet. Which is what I had 2 days ago.

Oh k then o.o

• 2 months later...

I don't think they should do much more to the DDM level range, it's already pretty easy to do with all the things currently.
The drop rates for golems I think is an alright idea~~ 

As for money making; for the Core Staff the Donate Shop Vaults is a good idea!
I just don't like a few of your suggestions, which is the higher stat suits, 80% Extenders and the Mount.

(EDIT: if they were purchase-able with the afk donate shop points then I'd be fine with it,
I didn't really think about that. but still not that mount ;-; )

Skin I think is a great idea. The Mount though... nop nop nop. Insta-mounting would be OP.
An insta-mount Mage- ugh I don't even want to think about it. xD

Yes for events and Yes for Exp loss! @o@
About your idea to remove Eldy, lol I say leave eldy but remove the Marketplace e,e!
And just make the Marketplace  empty circle in Roumen a house-able area.
(Where Vietree and Storage keeper Raina used to be)