Teva Weapons / Random Stuff

Kisu

When equipping a Teva weapon it asks to confirm you want to do so as if it's Bind on Equip or a charm. I'd like to ask that this is removed if possible as it makes switching weapons a hassle.

Level 45 Teva Claws seem to have been made too powerful. Whereas the damage values of most of the weapons are the exact same as their CG / TK counterpart, the Teva Claw's damage is 298~474 and it's CG / TK Counterpart is 278~429. 

Teva Crossbows have a 1.1 Attack Rate, which should be 1.2 as their base is 1.4. ( Archer Weapons get a 0.2 boost from using these types of weapons whereas all others get a 0.1 )

Level 45 Teva Shields have the exact same Def, M.Def, Shield Def %, and Enhance Bonus as a Green Shield ( Solar Eclipse Targe Shield ) 5 levels higher than them. For the sake of perming at 50, this makes them useless as they offer no bonus. I would suggest a Shield Def % bonus, as that is normal with higher rarity shields.

I'll add more later.

Secret Laboratory.

The drop rate is better now for armor, but the weapons still seem fairly rare. On top of weapons seeming to have a worse drop rate, there is currently a bug in lab that stops rooms from spawning causing us to have to give up a run multiple times on the room right before the final boss. While between 6 hours of runs we've now gotten about 15-20 armor pieces, we only have 6 weapons. This is a combination of the worse drop rate and that a third of the runs we do don't make it to the last boss due to this bug.

DDM.

Or to be more precise Geo Skins. I've already mentioned that they spawn with 0 durability and this is being fixed, but what are we to do with the current broken ones? I've said it once and I'll say it again, just add repair kits to NPC's please. Do whatever you're doing to make it work correctly in the first place, but we need a way to fix the skins we already have.

The skins are also missing the 5% aim of every other skin, making them debatable in their use as for many people having the aim is better than having the damage.

On top of the durability issue, it seems that while you cannot equip the Geo Wand with a Wand on you can with a Staff on.. 

Farbod don't edit my posts, iSlapYu.

Edited by Kisu

I think the dmg is meant to be like that seeing as how 46/49 perms have a different alternative of weapons instead of using GGK weapons. 50 perms have lvl50 blues which should be stronger than teva weapons and green boss weapons. Teva weapons should be stronger than green boss weapons. As for the shield, i think its fine that the defense is that of a 50 green shield instead of it being outrageously op as there are 50 blues. The claws on the other hand needs to be nerfed.

Edited by Parafrost

I think the dmg is meant to be like that seeing as how 46/49 perms have a different alternative of weapons instead of using GGK weapons. 50 perms have lvl50 blues which should be stronger than teva weapons and green boss weapons. Teva weapons should be stronger than green boss weapons. As for the shield, i think its fine that the defense is that of a 50 green shield instead of it being outrageously op as there are 50 blues. The claws on the other hand needs to be nerfed.

When did this become anything about Level 50 blues? They are far better than Teva weapons and will stay that way, but the Teva weapons still need to be balanced. A purple shield should not have the same stats as a green shield 5 levels higher, even a 1% increase in Shield Def would make it worth using.

Blue Shield: Def 150 / M.Def 49 / Shield Def 7%

Teva Shield: Def 110 / M.Def 35 / Shield Def 4%

Green Shield: Def 110 / M.Def 35 / Shield Def 4%

White Shield: Def 110 / M.Def 35 / Shield Def 3%

A % or two increase on the Shield Def of a Teva Shield would in no way make it OP, just better than a green as it should be. The weapons are better than Boss weapons due to their Crit Rate and Attack Rate but the shield is no better than a random green shield.

Edited by Kisu

Well since the shield has the same defense as a 50 green shield use the green shield instead of a teva shield ;o, or make a 49 perm for the teva shield since the lvl40 green shield only has 89 defense.

Well since the shield has the same defense as a 50 green shield use the green shield instead of a teva shield ;o, or make a 49 perm for the teva shield since the lvl40 green shield only has 89 defense.

I'm Level 50 for the sake of DDM, and why should the 45 Teva shield not be in any way better than a green when the weapons are?

Edited by Kisu

I don't think the teva shields were meant to be used for 50 perms anyways since the 46/49 perms are left out of the mix on stronger gear instead of GGK weapons. 50/56 perms have a huge list of items to use.

Edited by Parafrost

I don't think the teva shields were meant to be used for 50 perms anyways since the 46/49 perms are left out of the mix on stronger gear instead of GGK weapons. 50/56 perms have a huge list of items to use.

No they don't...

You aren't understanding what Kisu is trying to say.

A 45 rare purple weapon/shield should be stronger than a green/white counterpart, both 5 levels below/higher ones.

50 blues are in their own league and shouldn't be compared to these.

50/56 perms don't have a huge aresenal, from personal experience as both level perms. A 50/56 perm has the option of using a 50 Green/White, Chief Guard, and the rare 50 blue weapons. 

Secret Laboratory.

The drop rate is better now for armor, but the weapons still seem fairly rare. On top of weapons seeming to have a worse drop rate, there is currently a bug in lab that stops rooms from spawning causing us to have to give up a run multiple times on the room right before the final boss. While between 6 hours of runs we've now gotten about 15-20 armor pieces, we only have 6 weapons. This is a combination of the worse drop rate and that a third of the runs we do don't make it to the last boss due to this bug.

DDM.

Or to be more precise Geo Skins. I've already mentioned that they spawn with 0 durability and this is being fixed, but what are we to do with the current broken ones? I've said it once and I'll say it again, just add repair kits to NPC's please. Do whatever you're doing to make it work correctly in the first place, but we need a way to fix the skins we already have.

The skins are also missing the 5% aim of every other skin, making them debatable in their use as for many people having the aim is better than having the damage.

On top of the durability issue, it seems that while you cannot equip the Geo Wand with a Wand on you can with a Staff on.. 

Bump - Added more

Edited by Kisu

Bump - Added more

Regarding Secret Lab, the drop rate for weapons is considerably higher, I raised it by 10x so I doubt it'll be raised again, To overcome durability we'll most likely just add an auto repair. I'll fix the wand skin. I will also check their stats again.

Regarding Secret Lab, the drop rate for weapons is considerably higher, I raised it by 10x so I doubt it'll be raised again, To overcome durability we'll most likely just add an auto repair. I'll fix the wand skin. I will also check their stats again.

Anything regarding the bug that has caused a third of our runs to not even get to the end?

Right? I can't be arsed with walking into a room where the tube and mobs don't spawn for whatever reason. I could give two shits about the drop rate, need that bug fixed before anything else. Because the rate could be 100% and if you can't get to the bottom over a bug then what good does adjusting the rate do?

#boomheadshot #faithinfarbodD #wewillrebuild #sentfrommyipodtouch

Edited by Skunk

Anything regarding the bug that has caused a third of our runs to not even get to the end?

No I have never heard about it, please explain what happens and why it happens and I might be able to fix it.

When entering a room sometimes it does not spawn and causes us to have to restart the whole run.

We currently assume it is due to running into the room too quickly after clearing the last, though it's just a theory.

Edited by Kisu