[EVENT] Onyx Crown Race

Luna

Watch an onyx crown go to a person who makes their first ever gold on core and wastes it on capaul :(

That would be exciting, like a Wheel of Fortune $1 million winner.

• 2 weeks later...

it's like impossible to get a crown from this machine with how much money we make in game lol. If that dude dropped 5G on capsules and got nothing, then most of us shouldn't even try xD The average person on Core only makes about 10-15g per day before they get bored out of their mind from making elrues

it's like impossible to get a crown from this machine with how much money we make in game lol. If that dude dropped 5G on capsules and got nothing, then most of us shouldn't even try xD The average person on Core only makes about 10-15g per day before they get bored out of their mind from making elrues

It's like playing the lottery. You're leaving it all to luck, and the ultrarich have a higher chance of winning because they have excess gold. Good luck to anyone trying!

Not true actually I can make 15g on my alt from elrues in 30 minutes o.o... 

Oh But thanks to the Rollback, I lost all my money and gear and items. Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

I´ve got silver crown o.o I see on the list it has not yet been taken off.

I've had it for a while (was the first), posted earlier in thread but nothing ever happened.  :mellow: