[EVENT] Onyx Crown Race

Luna

OgkxG.png

zHIQj.png

Onyx Crown Race

aZN4v.png

Try your luck at the Lucky Capsule Machine beside the Guild Manager in Roumen and you might win a Gold Crown, Silver Crown, or if you're really lucky - the super exclusive Onyx Crown. These royal headgears are so rare that only one player has any one of the crowns (Hugs, Gold Crown). If you do win either the Onyx or Silver crown, prepare to win big:

• The first player to win an Onyx Crown will get 10,000 Coins to spend in the Item Mall!
  • The first player to win a Gold Crown will get 5,000 Coins to spend in the Item Mall!
  • The first player to win a Silver Crown will get 2,500 Coins to spend in the item Mall!

aZN4v.png

The Lucky Capsule Machine

The Lucky Capsule Machine is an NPC beside the Guild Manager in Roumen that sells Lucky Capsules for 1 gold each. Opening them gives you a chance to win an item from the Item Mall or a useful in-game item (such as scrolls). Of course if you're really lucky, you might get highly desirable items like the crowns shown above!

qkp0M.png

Wait... is it possible to obtain the gold crown still ? or there is only one of each to drop from caps ever ?

Of course it's possible! But Hugs has already obtained the first one.

Posted Image

Boooo no one do lucky capsules until a have 1gem q.q lol

I did Lucky Capsules when I had 4 gold. Then I bought 4 capsules and became broke... so. At least I got some cute scrolls because I'm unlucky.

• 2 weeks later...