Events

Guilty

Maybe a Ugliest & Prettiest contest for laughs, who can complete instances quickest - In Game

Staff fan banners (Like a 100x50px saying "Fan of ____ "), server banner for ToG, story contest (Fiesta related) - Forums

Lots of possibilities. 

Maybe a Ugliest & Prettiest contest for laughs, who can complete instances quickest - In Game

Staff fan banners (Like a 100x50px saying "Fan of ____ "), server banner for ToG, story contest (Fiesta related) - Forums

Lots of possibilities. 

I'd enjoy doing the fan banners Im doing Spader :F

Just off of curiosity will there be any events held in game ?Such as,Cap RaceKill a gm while they're in level one gearhonestly those are the only ones i can really think of since I don't know how the game will be like + everyone will be a low level .~!There is going to be like double or triple the exp in the first week right >.>

Never heard of double or triple exp upon opening. 

Makes cap race pointless. lol..

Just asking, but for event could they possibly be on like.. a Saturday afternoon / evening. Cause generally that's when most people will be able to get on.

And cause my my GMT+10 sucks bawls pp

it will depend of the staff, but i think it will. (i won't host any events so idk)

I feel like there will/should be a thread polling ideal times for the community.

Then you can either average it out or set two general times/timezones that the majority of events start on.