Events

Guilty

Just off of curiosity will there be any events held in game ?Such as,Cap RaceKill a gm while they're in level one gearhonestly those are the only ones i can really think of since I don't know how the game will be like + everyone will be a low level .~!There is going to be like double or triple the exp in the first week right >.>

Don't think there will be any exp boosts at the beginning and as for events when the server is released, I'm not sure. Race to cap is a little b overused by lots of servers but if you guys want that then yeah sure we can do that. Kill a GM event sounds good, we could do that but I am not sure how the prizes would be handed out, if any.

Well I do find a race to cap be overused but actually its a good idea cuz i dont think it'll be fair for the other players who all have work and what not/school, how would we even kill the gm haha!

Well I do find a race to cap be overused but actually its a good idea cuz i dont think it'll be fair for the other players who all have work and what not/school, how would we even kill the gm haha!

Good idea that people will have school and work? You mean it's a bad idea?

Yeah, I agree, so I doubt we'll have such an event, maybe when we upgrade our files to the crusader files though, in the future.

Eh, I personally don't like the idea of upgrading to Crusaders. That class is sooo rushed and lacks of originality. 

As far as cap race event goes I don't really care either way.

But I would like to see some competitive events like Team PvP Tournaments.  :wub:

Yeah that'd be great haha when most players reach a certain level or something .

Eh, I personally don't like the idea of upgrading to Crusaders. That class is sooo rushed and lacks of originality. 

If they upgraded to Crusader files they could remake crusader into a more unique class and customize it a lot better than Gamigo/OOS did.

@Spam : can you explain how the Noob War Event works please ^^

Im curious how it'd work also I mean I don't think a 20 perm or whatever will work but a 60+ level could.

If they upgraded to Crusader files they could remake crusader into a more unique class and customize it a lot better than Gamigo/OOS did.

They'd still take a lot of time to make that thing more "unique" starting by creating their own skills because what i've seen so far is that they even use the same kind of animations just with another skill icon and name. They would need to balance it as well... 

Crusader Files doesn't just mean crusader, it means 100% working knockbacks, partner riding mount system, working 110+ skills and lots more. if we grow to ever be like Selesnia (which I doubt will very easily) then we may get these but yeah it's just optimistic thinking at this stage, it could probably never even happen.

I've got a good idea. There will be 3 guilds. My guild, Spaders guild and Freds guild. We'll have a mini tournament, first two people will fight then winner versus the other person and finally the two losers vs each other. Guild wise that is, so for example, mine and spaders guild vs each other and then my guild wins so my guild vs Freds and Fred wins then my guild vses spaders guild again and depending on the outcome of that fight, my guild will either be 2 or 3 and Fred will be number 1.

I have no idea what crusader is since I stopped playing os around 09 but as for ur mini tournament thing that'd be great if we can actually get a working one ~!

I think the 1st pvp event will be a War between different parties, i'll post more detail later ^^

You mean guilds right? should be like a week or so later after the server opens haha

Find the GM (or other staff member) would be a good idea as well as password events.

They are a little overused but are fair to everyone and can be incorporated for all levels.

+1 Forgot about those events