Shield Skins

Shiver

There is a crown drop?  What drops it??

It doesn't drop from anything,

You have a small chance to get one out of the yellow vending machine next to the guild manager in Roumen.

I believe the reasoning behind stats not being on shield skins is that it presents a balancing issue.

I'm going to assume that the defense one can possibly obtain at the moment is balanced out with the currently implemented weapon skins. This means that adding shield skins, which I guess would give more defense, would cause a balancing problem between general defense and attack as well as an imbalance between classes that can use shields and classes that can't.

I hope that made sense...

Edited by Shiver

I believe the reasoning behind stats not being on shield skins is that it presents a balancing issue.

I'm going to assume that the defense one can possibly obtain at the moment is balanced out with the currently implemented weapon skins. This means that adding shield skins, which I guess would give more defense, would cause a balancing problem between general defense and attack as well as an imbalance between classes that can use shields and classes that can't.

I hope that made sense...

The shield skins would help ease tanking. Glads will still do high damage in pvp even with a 4% shield skin. Makes no difference what so ever.

Edited by Parafrost

Well I certainly don't know the numbers behind it all, so I can neither contradict you nor accept your statement as fact. 

What I said was just a theory, nothing more.

Modding your files is bannable. :)

O.o mucksi said you can on another post about skins. How would you know if someone did it or not :o? It only shows on your screen not anyone elses o.o.

Edited by Parafrost