Just some things

Kiwi

Disclaimer; Wall of Text~ Enjoy

Hi! It's everybody's favorite Kiwi here just leaving a little message for the staff members to consider. While I might not post on the forums very often, I do in fact keep up with certain concerns that are in the server right now! 

Let's being, one main issue is that the drop rate on certain things are just too low and while they might be changing it please keep in mind that this is in fact a Private Server and one should not be farming 8+ hours with absolutely zero results. This is disheartening and very annoying. Extremely low drop rates along with very little choices of bosses to farm is very annoying. Take for instance the Abyss Bosses; a main could farm them for several hours and make quite a few trips back for stones, deinventory, and to get back to 0% exp and after farming and doing all that I'll just be honest and say that it 'FREAKING SUCKS'

Also, I have noticed with the content released that (On the topic of Skins) the rate on getting them is not actually 100%? Which is confusing because a lot of hard work goes into making perms that are actually good enough to farm DDM and along with the use of charms/ext/rants that's very annoying. Using those and then still not receiving a prize ???? This goes along with the low drop rate, but it's not what I intentionally meant to speak about in this paragraph. Instead I would like to discuss how the addition of SL into the server has absolutely made a 0 effect on the amount of players playing. Why you may ask? Because along with the horrible drop rate and the small difference between LN Gears and SL Gears the only other reason to farm SL is for the Good weapons! Not the old weapons, but the good ones. The ones that are actually worth farming. You must be thinking, "Oh but they're so OP!" No, not really. It would be different if they were a raided item and one guild had completely control over them, but in actuality it is in instance. Which means? That's all guilds and players can farm them! Which means that the power won't be in the hands of a select few people! The New lab weapons would bring in lots of players wanting to farm those 'goodies' for themselves. When using a New Lab weapon against LN gear, yes that might be OP but from all the farming going on in SL wouldn't players get the new gear too? I'm not a math major but I can certainly tell you that SL gear would boost the defence of players and make the weapons 'less op'. 

Oh and last, but not ever least. Let's discuss the mistreatment to certain classes. Cleric and Knight for example? SL shields don't even drop and last time I checked both those classes require those too be the best of what they can be. Another hindering aspect would be the fact that they have no shield skins? Which confuses me because if I can have a staff/axe skin that boosts my damage against them then why would they not get a shield skin to defend against such damage? Their classes in general are made to take a hit so the insanity of not giving them shield skins to boost their ONLY attribute is quite annoying in my most humble opinion. 

Ok well I guess my rant is done....Sorry if I offended anyone, actually I'm not. I observe and ask players what's wrong and why they're not playing. It's obvious enough and now there is a post about it. :) Enjoy your weekend guys/gals.

Your first point, those experience rates were set by default and I was waiting for feedback to see how they were and if they needed to be increased and as I can see, they have been greatly increased.

Your second point for skins, I am pretty sure it was a 100% did you try it yourself? If so I can have a look again.

Third point, the Secret Lab weapons which are dropped are the new Secret Lab weapons, again have you checked this? I am certain they are the new ones.

Fourth point, shields should drop in Secret Lab, back to my previous questions, have you checked this? I'm sure it drops.

As for shield skins, I didn't know anyone was quite bothered about that, if you feel so strongly about it, we can add it into the game, that's not a problem.

Is there anything else you would like to address? :)

Your first point, those experience rates were set by default and I was waiting for feedback to see how they were and if they needed to be increased and as I can see, they have been greatly increased.

His first point had nothing to do with experience rates aside from comparing how long it can take to get a drop with the amount of experience gotten in that time. He was mentioning how, due to the supposed 0.3% drop chance of a Teva weapon from Abyss Bosses, that you will have to return for stones and lose exp many, many times before getting a drop. In fact, I've yet to see anyone have one yet. Bit of a low drop rate considering the exp gained from the boss and the surrounding minions, as well as the time it takes to kill and the spawn time isn't it? Along with that, when you finally get that drop, it is only a one in eleven chance of being the weapon you wanted. Of course his point was more to the drop rate in general, I was just expanding on his example.

Edited - 

As mentioned below, you yourself said the Secret Laboratory weapons were the older version. 

This update adds the Secret Laboratory instance with the old secret lab weapons, to keep the game balanced at the moment.The newer weapons will be released later.

Is this no longer true and if so why have you not told us that it was changed?

Edited by Kisu

also in you 

Third point, the Secret Lab weapons which are dropped are the new Secret Lab weapons, again have you checked this? I am certain they are the new ones.

Well ummm in the patch logs you released you pretty much said that lab will drop old SL weapons

@Kisu Sorry it was 4:00AM when I wrote that, I meant drop rate not experience rate. The drop rates for the abyss boss monsters were the default drop rates, they've been increased by 390x since last maintenance. It should be about 10% drop rate now more or less. Which is a considerable increase, if it is still low, please feel free to leave feedback.

I did say that Secret Lab was going to drop old weapons, but that patch never went through, hence it never dropped old weapons and it was always the new ones, so sorry about the confusion there. I won't be changing to the old ones again as I can see that the players prefer the new ones, though I was advised by the players themselves to use the old ones.

Hope that clears everything up.

I'm going to move this to the Implemented section, if there are anymore problems, please make a new thread or ask for this one to be opened again. Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. :)

if ur keeping new sl weps then its making HG useless meaning u gotta add malphear to the game on 105 cap :l

That's why I was going to add Secret Lab with old weapons for the new armour and Helga for weapons then release new Secret Lab weapons later, but I guess if they players want new weapons then so be it.

Your second point for skins, I am pretty sure it was a 100% did you try it yourself? If so I can have a look again.

I should mention that I JUST tried it with the whole party ranted, no drop.

yeah might as well do hg hc now since hg practically useless only reason to do HG is for shields 

Onless u give ppls a reason to be lvl90-100 and have at that level that drops special items

yeah might as well do hg hc now since hg practically useless only reason to do HG is for shields 

Onless u give ppls a reason to be lvl90-100 and have at that level that drops special items

There will be one soon enough, I have loads of things I got to do though. Recode the launcher or work on game content or work on fixing bugs.

The whole team is working hard to bring fresh content on the website, the forum, and in-game. We want every level range to have a wide variety of things to do. The only thing we ask of our players is patience (we all have lives outside the game and there's only so much we can do in a given time period!) and eventually you will get what you asked for.

As for the issues with drop rates, these have been addressed in the server restart just now. Geo weapon skins should now have a 100% drop rate from the second boss. If you encounter any more issues like these, please do report them on the forum or else we usually have no idea about them!

Edited by Luna

Please don't add shield skins.

Knights and Clerics are the best defensive classes in the game even without shield skins, tanking anyone is cake for them in PvP and I've never heard of a knight (+9'd) and unable to tank in PvE to the point where shield skins were a necessity. The addition of shield skins only makes them that much more overpowered with their defensive capabilities.

A class that can hit 10k+ Def uncharmed with ease, nearly 50% block rate, and over 11k HP doesn't need any more defense to help them. If anything shield skins should be purely cosmetic and not add any stats.

Edited by Ghost

They got higher mdef don't they ?

Twin Kovar Rings, you can put them in the same place as ML Rings. However the necklace level requirement from what I remember is higher this current level cap. I don't know about any HG Earrings, considering Horrified Night's Star is a reward from the 100 KQ.