Mats!

StarDust

Could a area for mat farming be made so people won't level trying to gather items for scrolls,stones, and potions?

• NPCs after Elderine town seemed to have been increase in price on mats (Yeah blah blah we can make money easy at 100+ but I would still not like having to use 10gold for a stack of scrolls or something)
  • Not all materials can be bought from NPCs
  • Sometimes I like kiting for drops/mats gives be something to do rather then buy from npc all the time
  • AND I know Spades are supposed to be rare but they seem a little to rare for me...unless I am just that unlucky~~~

* Might be picky but could you put  different colored outlines on icons for LQ, NQ, HQ Mats some you cant tell different quickly* Like Yellow for LQ, Blue for NQ, Red for HQ?

The blue and purple colored texts have to go but I understand you.

There's a greenhouse for this. Back then Spades were very common but for the cost of increasing the time allowed in there, they decreased the drop rate for them. Having half to 1 page full of em was pretty normal. 

The reasons not all mats are placed in NPC's is so people would work for them. If you know the spot to get what you want, it becomes easy to make all you need. 

Could a area for mat farming be made so people won't level trying to gather items for scrolls,stones, and potions?

• NPCs after Elderine town seemed to have been increase in price on mats (Yeah blah blah we can make money easy at 100+ but I would still not like having to use 10gold for a stack of scrolls or something)
  • Not all materials can be bought from NPCs
  • Sometimes I like kiting for drops/mats gives be something to do rather then buy from npc all the time
  • AND I know Spades are supposed to be rare but they seem a little to rare for me...unless I am just that unlucky~~~
* Might be picky but could you put  different colored outlines on icons for LQ, NQ, HQ Mats some you cant tell different quickly* Like Yellow for LQ, Blue for NQ, Red for HQ?

1. Few people actually put in effort to max out Comp/Decomp/Scroll making just to make scrolls. It's easy because of Green house. Also the Alchemy Expertise is only 250 coins, which can make things faster. Dedicate yourself by working hard and you should be able to get what you wanted instead of going around. 

2. You do have to kill. Because in some specific scroll making  you have to gather summon beast fighter tail and summoned beast tail which is not in the npc but you can kill them from low and high level monsters.

3. You just have to get use to which is which. No outline = LQ, Yellow outline = MQ and green outline = HQ. Fiesta was designed this way and yea, just have to get use to it.

1. Few people actually put in effort to max out Comp/Decomp/Scroll making just to make scrolls. It's easy because of Green house. Also the Alchemy Expertise is only 250 coins, which can make things faster. Dedicate yourself by working hard and you should be able to get what you wanted instead of going around. 

2. You do have to kill. Because in some specific scroll making  you have to gather summon beast fighter tail and summoned beast tail which is not in the npc but you can kill them from low and high level monsters.

3. You just have to get use to which is which. No outline = LQ, Yellow outline = MQ and green outline = HQ. Fiesta was designed this way and yea, just have to get use to it.

Thanks for the much more helpful explanation. If mats are too easy to obtain, the finished product will lose its value very quickly. And for a server that advertises economic stability, that might be detrimental once a lot of players join and start taking advantage of the easy mat farming.