Drop rate

stoink

Welp admin mucski said to do so i dont complain in shoutbox this so the drop rate is crap. I mean when im farming greens in a dungeon or abyss with a rant there should be a drop every time at the least but instead i rarely see one. I mean some things are good like ggk drop rate is perfect but tk sucks i was ranted and it took 4 kills till anything dropped and i was 5 levels below him so a drop rate increase would be nice.

Edited by stoink

1. TK ranted is decent.

2. GGK ranted is good if you are 49 and below.

3. ZK is fine but gives exp [unless Farbod fixed it]

I'd suggest if you go GGK farming be 4x and not lv 50+, same thing for TK go for 51+.

1. TK ranted is decent.

2. GGK ranted is good if you are 49 and below.

3. ZK is fine but gives exp [unless Farbod fixed it]

I'd suggest if you go GGK farming be 4x and not lv 50+, same thing for TK go for 51+.

well im level 50 ingame and was farming ggk and it was great farming didnt take long for 5 full inv but tk is crap and regular mobs need better drop rate to for greens

Are you guys just looking for the green drop rate from mobs or the blues/green weapons from TK?

ZK is really great at 36. 40-44 not too bad, Drops every 3 out of 5. GGK is good too. I'll try out TK as well since everyone is upset with it. If you wanted green drops abyss is the place to go. 

• 4 weeks later...