I Got Invalid log In Information

jawa

case, after filling the username and password I got Invalid User Details - Invalid log in. Information, Please try again. While nameuser and password that I enter into the web can identify.

1. Did you download the launcher correctly? Meanig launcher 6.9 - http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php/topic/264-launcher-69/#entry4494

2. Did you try using the same information on website. http://fiesta.core.ms

3. If step 2. You were able to log in then please sent Farbod a private message telling him to reset your password.

If you were unable to log on to the website that means you're username or password is incorrect.

Sending me a message to reset your password won't help as I can't do that. If you can login on the website then try to change your password on there. Login then click settings next to logout then click change password.

I'm not sure then what the problem could be, because it seems to be a rather unusual problem.

First check if you can login onto the website, if you can then okay great. Next you want to change your password via the website, and then try to login with the latest launcher version 6.9. It may have been that you were just using an outdated version. If this does not work, then you may have to wait for our password recovery update to come in to see if you can update your password. I don't think it could be an error on our side as other people seem to be logging in, maybe you are incorrectly typing your username or password make sure to check them both before logging in. Lastly, if that doesn't work then I would try a full re-installation and again make sure you're using the latest launcher version (6.9).

Also it would be good to check if you can make a new account and login with that.

This problem is unusual because, it doesn't seem to be affecting much others, as they can all still login.

Thanks, for your patience.

This has been fixed, thanks to Clyde for helping me. Anyone who previously got the Invalid user information message should again be able to login. Thank you for your patience.