Thread`s Core Suggestion

Thread

Game Suggestion

Add Widescreen Screen Resolution (Example  1280x720.......)

Custom Question that Relates to Fun/Fairness and Balance 

Permanent Custom Designed Balanced Equipment

Permanent Custom Mount / Balanced

Even more Inventory Slots if Possible

Inventory Sorting System (Command)

Forum Suggestion

N/A

Updated Constantly..

Edited by Thread

http://www.mediafire...olforFiesta.exe

This link right here does exactly as it says. And you can have it for free! Yes, for free! No tax, subcharge, surveys, or viruses!

The way this works is it changes the in-game option setting according to your screen size, which provides enough options for those with even cardboard boxes! 8D

A small guide on how to get it going.

WARNING: Must be off from whatever Fiesta game till after your done!

1. Within the program hit that "open option.mco" button. 

2. Look for the private server or Fiesta game folder. Most likely within your Local Disk; Program Files. [ (x64/86) for some people. ]

3. Good, you most likely found your game folder. Now open it up and search for the folder name "ressystem".

4. After opening it up click on "option.mco" and open it, since that is what the program is looking for.

5. Everything went well and now you can choose from a pre-set resolution size or make a custom one, useful for multi-tasking if it's small.

Final Step: After you're set on size and stuff, finalize it, close it, and test to see if it worked for you!

Edited by Zephry

@Zephry I have removed the link, I would rather you post it here than link to another server. Thanks.

@Thread I will add custom resolution handling for the next launcher update.

@Zephry I have removed the link, I would rather you post it here than link to another server. Thanks.

@Thread I will add custom resolution handling for the next launcher update.

Done. Sorry about that, figured it'll get removed.

http://www.mediafire...olforFiesta.exe

This link right here does exactly as it says. And you can have it for free! Yes, for free! No tax, subcharge, surveys, or viruses!

The way this works is it changes the in-game option setting according to your screen size, which provides enough options for those with even cardboard boxes! 8D

A small guide on how to get it going.

WARNING: Must be off from whatever Fiesta game till after your done!

1. Within the program hit that "open option.mco" button. 

2. Look for the private server or Fiesta game folder. Most likely within your Local Disk; Program Files. [ (x64/86) for some people. ]

3. Good, you most likely found your game folder. Now open it up and search for the folder name "ressystem".

4. After opening it up click on "option.mco" and open it, since that is what the program is looking for.

5. Everything went well and now you can choose from a pre-set resolution size or make a custom one, useful for multi-tasking if it's small.

Final Step: After you're set on size and stuff, finalize it, close it, and test to see if it worked for you!

That's a lot of steps to follow. :/ 

Here's some suggestions

1.Make Dragon's Tomb (the 80-90 instance) for level 70-90s, Increase the xp of mobs in the instance and increase quest XP.

The reasoning behind this is it makes it easier for people that can't get GM parties to level without having to wait for parties to form. Also promotes Instance & Party leveling from an earlier Level

2.Create a low level (in the 50 range is ideal for most perms) raid boss that drop's something that EVERYONE can use, even 10x players.

This promotes perm activity and would give people more of a reason to make perm's not including the Teva weapons.

3.Add 60 Orange Jewels to Crystal Castle drop tables (keep the drop rate low like it is in tower) It's always seemed silly that 66 perms can't farm 6x jewels without having a 5x perm to run tower on.

4.Decrease enhancement rate on T2 Jewels. The reasoning behind this is majority of the people using T2 Jewels are perms, and as perms they want the best stats possible on Jewels but it's extremely hard to force enhance jewels when the enhancement rate is so high. This also is an easy gold sink because perms will have to buy enhancement bundles from the merchant if they choose to force enhance their jewels.

5.Add Incentives to play on the weekends & events on the weekends.

Example - Every weekend there is a 20% drop/xp boost/enhance boost. More people will be inclined to play on weekends if there are a lot of others playing with them, the more players playing = the more players voting which just starts a chain reaction of more players coming in.

As for events on weekends one event that ALWAYS brings people and is fun is this one event where Chests with Invincible hammers are spawned in FBZ1, so even low levels can participate. There are monsters that are roaming in the FBZ that can be killed for more XP than any normal mob, but the challenge is all other players will be killing eachother trying to get the mob, and capped players will just be killing for fun. People will form groups to try and take it down for XP, or just to team up and kill everyone else. At the end of the event chests are spawned all throughout FBZ that contain stacks of potions/xirs/scrolls with a rare chance of getting a few charms or xp boosts out of them.

Most of these suggestions might be biased towards perms because I am one, but still worth the read ^^ tell me what you think.

Edited by Ghost

I was planning on making a new thread for this but what the heck.

I don't know if this is possible but I would like to suggest of lowering down 108 weapons/armors to 105. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to cause imbalance or anything because people are going to hog Magrite or whatever but bear with me.

The level weapon/armor range is not fair after 100+ 

For instance: Starting from Level 1, the weapons goes from: 1 - 8 - 15

From there on, adding dungeon bosses weapons and blue weapons it goes from: 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 - 70 - 75 - 80 - 85 - 90 - 95. 

But, in retail after 100 it goes: 100 - 108 - 114. The 105's being Instance/Raid only drops is quite rubbish considering not everyone has the opportunity for it. And 110 weapons on retail being part of an special game-type. 

Edited by Zephry

I don't know if this is possible but I would like to suggest of lowering down 108 weapons/armors to 105. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to cause imbalance or anything because people are going to hog Magrite or whatever but bear with me.

From there on, adding dungeon bosses weapons and blue weapons it goes from: 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 - 70 - 75 - 80 - 85 - 90 - 95. 

But, in retail after 100 it goes: 100 - 108 - 114. The 105's being Instance/Raid only drops is quite rubbish considering not everyone has the opportunity for it. And 110 weapons on retail being part of an special game-type. 

Is actually good idea to make a thread for your own because my suggestion are completely different mostly.

Game Suggestion

Forum Suggestion

N/A

Updated Constantly..

Inventory Sorting is only exclusive to HK files I believe.

Game Suggestion

We will work on adding a custom quest in the future as well as custom equipment.

We've already got one custom mount, but adding more will be kept in mind.

Adding more inventory slots isn't possibly unfortunately.

Adding the inventory sort system in this version is also not possible.

Here's some suggestions

1.Make Dragon's Tomb (the 80-90 instance) for level 70-90s, Increase the xp of mobs in the instance and increase quest XP.

The reasoning behind this is it makes it easier for people that can't get GM parties to level without having to wait for parties to form. Also promotes Instance & Party leveling from an earlier Level

2.Create a low level (in the 50 range is ideal for most perms) raid boss that drop's something that EVERYONE can use, even 10x players.

This promotes perm activity and would give people more of a reason to make perm's not including the Teva weapons.

3.Add 60 Orange Jewels to Crystal Castle drop tables (keep the drop rate low like it is in tower) It's always seemed silly that 66 perms can't farm 6x jewels without having a 5x perm to run tower on.

4.Decrease enhancement rate on T2 Jewels. The reasoning behind this is majority of the people using T2 Jewels are perms, and as perms they want the best stats possible on Jewels but it's extremely hard to force enhance jewels when the enhancement rate is so high. This also is an easy gold sink because perms will have to buy enhancement bundles from the merchant if they choose to force enhance their jewels.

5.Add Incentives to play on the weekends & events on the weekends.

Example - Every weekend there is a 20% drop/xp boost/enhance boost. More people will be inclined to play on weekends if there are a lot of others playing with them, the more players playing = the more players voting which just starts a chain reaction of more players coming in.

As for events on weekends one event that ALWAYS brings people and is fun is this one event where Chests with Invincible hammers are spawned in FBZ1, so even low levels can participate. There are monsters that are roaming in the FBZ that can be killed for more XP than any normal mob, but the challenge is all other players will be killing eachother trying to get the mob, and capped players will just be killing for fun. People will form groups to try and take it down for XP, or just to team up and kill everyone else. At the end of the event chests are spawned all throughout FBZ that contain stacks of potions/xirs/scrolls with a rare chance of getting a few charms or xp boosts out of them.

Most of these suggestions might be biased towards perms because I am one, but still worth the read ^^ tell me what you think.

I will take Dragons Tomb into consideration.

New instance with new skins that everyone can use will be in next patch.

Will add jewels next time.

Will take into consideration the T2 enhancements and weekend incentives.

It's possible but I don't know if this would be worth the time and effort to be honest.

Drop Coins is great but can we also have something else as well to make money ? T1 Elrue making , decamping sap or maybe all 3 ?

Coins do drop only till certain low level up to 50 Abyss, I believe. And elure or decomping saps would flood the economy just as bad as having coins throughout all levels. But the best way to make money at a higher level ex; 100+ Killing monsters and grabbing 108 weapons they sell for 80s each. OLT is a great map to go money farming but it's a bit of a challenge. And with a rant the drop rate is even better.