Discussion on S> Powerlevels

MrOrbit

I don't see the point of my guild not being able to sell plvls to other players. It's a benefit to them, because we get money, they get a higher level. Higher levels mean they can farm for greens, which equals more money. Win-Win on both sides.

Money making is NOT a problem on this server

Subject drops 108 greens and 100 abyss drops t5 stones and greens idk what you had tested. If instance/raids drops CS there is no point having lucky capsule. I've said before that money making is like leveling you can lvl solo easily with mage/archer than a fighter/trix same with money. 

You can easily sell 108 geens for money to make enough money, quote Freddy from a topic. Freddy's logic means that money CAN be easy to make.

I think of this as a service, a service that both sides of the party can enjoy.

"If you pay me money I will level you up faster so you can become prestige and be happier."

they aren't missing anything besides hours of boring grinding in the abyss, now I don't think anyone wants that.

It's not like this is a burden to anyone in this guild, our wizzes are practicaly all gears with decent staffs, they don't realy have much to do. So why not aoe some Black bears or something to level up a player for some gold?

I have seen people been plvled, mainly for free I see no complaints.

Powerleveling will always be a thing as there are some lazy people looking for some quick levels, nothing more, nothing less. There will ALWAYS be lazy people whereever you go, even outside this game.

I have seen people been plvled, mainly for free I see no complaints.

Money making is NOT a problem on this server. You can easily sell 108 geens for money to make enough money,

If that's the case then perhaps your guild should start making money this way instead of trying to scam lower-leveled players into paying you for something they could most likely get free elsewhere (as you stated in the first quote above).

Edited by Aura

If that's the case then perhaps your guild should start making money this way instead of trying to scam lower-leveled players into paying you for something they could most likely get free elsewhere (as you stated in the first quote above).

Another point that I'll make is that the wizzes in this guild make money from picking up drops. Add in another player who paid to join the pty, they get exp we get the drops.In terms of scamming I've seen other players try to sell ln gear that fails for over 5g. Now that's scamming.

Plevel is not allowed to be sold openly. If someone is willing to pay you for it by his own will , or he announces that he would like to buy some , that's a whole other story. Case closed.