My thoughts.

Deziinz

Yeah you can glitch instances.. like  make  10ppl go in 1 ln. but useless seeing how  a trio can easily  do it in 5 mins.

Ohh. Mai... Gawdduu.... LF> 20 people to LN. 

Party UP IN HERE UP IN THERE! (~*3*)~~(*c*~)

Yeah you can glitch instances.. like  make  10ppl go in 1 ln. but useless seeing how  a trio can easily  do it in 5 mins.

That actually sounds fun and more like a Guild Instance. 8D

'Class money making, you tell the lack of spots, well OLT, 100abyss, black bear, subjects, LN, dungeons, phouch'

Wrongggg, 100 Abyss doesn't drop greens for shit (Tested), Subjects don't drop greens for shit (Tested), Dungeons don't drops greens for shit (Tested, only useful for blues), Phouch's don't drop greens for shit (Tested). The only spots to farm green drops are Blackbears (There's only two good spots), Olt ( Good to farm money but few rooms and usually always taken), and LN (But nobody stops to farm the mobs in LN they only want the sets). Now let's take in thought that Boots and Helmets are completely useless to sell as they sell for little to nothing. Green pants sell for a decent price but not great. The only two drops that sell for anything would be weapons and armour. Now also take into mind that Black bears are 'stunted' They drop both 100 and 108 green weapons, nothing wrong with that just price differential. Well now we have one great spot to farm that everyone use's and has few rooms, one decent spot that everyone again also use's and there's only two decent spots, and one good spot that no body bothers to use at all (LN).

I only see da 1st room bein used most of the time o_o. Other than that, OLT and subjects/snakes be empty. lvl9x greens can be farmed in lvl9x abyss, ToS, and TM. Theres plenty of places to farm that aren't filled up. 

Question: Does Dark Land exist :c? Not on my game to find out~

I only see da 1st room bein used most of the time o_o. Other than that, OLT and subjects/snakes be empty. lvl9x greens can be farmed in lvl9x abyss, ToS, and TM. Theres plenty of places to farm that aren't filled up.   Question: Does Dark Land exist :c? Not on my game to find out~

Dark Land is not in this game, therefore Malephar's Lair is not in this game, last time I checked.

Dungeon of Dread is in roumen, I wasn't paying attention while grinding my alt and entered that instead of FoT and got smacked in the face by mobs.

Yumm.. That moment when you finally noticed you are being ganged rhaped by a mob of slimes. 8D I feel you~ ;^;

@ Fitz - When me and my guild tested it we got 1 green drop per mob with a rant, maybe just bad luck on our part? (We did mob several times)

@ Para - Yea atm it's not a big deal, but once the server fills up a lot more people will be farming these.. limited.. spots for money.

@ Oppa - I think It'll take you longer to find a group then to do the instances.. xD

@ Zeph - I believe you said you were done reading this thread.. :?

@ Fitz - When me and my guild tested it we got 1 green drop per mob with a rant, maybe just bad luck on our part? (We did mob several times)

Lol 1green for 1 mob is fine what are you expecting ? A whole greens set for 1mob.

At least 3-4.

Whether it be 3 or 4 it wouldn't change anything because the economy would change to adapt to those incomes. If I get 20 gold per hour charm prices will be 5 gold but if I made 10 gold per hour charm prices would be 2 gold. I used that just as an example. As for the costumes in the shops, there is no big deal because those prices are constant and you will have enough to buy them late game because you're given items via the mystery vault so you don't need to buy anything and you'll have the items from mystery vault long enough to farm.

I understand what you're saying Farb, I was just pointing out that certain spots he mentioned offered much less then he was making it sound they do. For instance I can go to Olt and farm several greens in one mob whilst 10x abyss would be 1 green in one mob. Ranted.

I wouldnt do LN with 20 people lol....  Already sucks when theres 2 wizard in party to share drops.  nty

Booo~ You're no fun >3<"

Imagine *o* Having a 20sum wid Levi (; Huehuehue!! >8D

._. ...........