My thoughts.

Deziinz

If I don't want to party someone, I don't have to? I'm not required to. That will lead to kill stealing.

If I do party someone, now money is getting spread between more people meaning that 10-15g you were just making an hour? Not any more.

If I do party them and they now have a spot, that one group of people aren't the only ones going through the same thing? There are x amount of other groups having the same problem. 

'Of course this isn't currently a problem as the community is still growing, but once the community gets bigger this will become a problem'

@ Ghost That is a great point, I cannot argue with that too much because that is a good point. It would still help to slightly balance the money making for classes regardless though, obviously it will never be 100% perfect I would never expect nor should anyone expect that. The only reason I really want to see some sort of balance for this implemented is to prevent or at least help fund.. the inflation/deflation of Mage/Archer gears.

@ Ghost/Zephry I facepalmed when I read 'Really? That's not how it works.' Err... That's exactly how it works? Most common high end mmo's/rpg's today have some sort of system implemented like this, get out of the fiesta private server scene a bit and go explore. This is already a working and tested method, not just by myself, but by several servers before me. I was simply offering a constructive way to balance f2p with w2p. This method cause's balance, tends to flood your server with x amount of people, and will hardly IF at all.. even touch the funding of the server. Yes it will have a significant effect on the economy but yet again... add in Fail/success rate, Drop rate, Cool time on raids, andddd time it would take to run and instance.. it will balance out just fine.

As I also stated before, I suppose everyone will have a different opinion on the method, so let the debates continue!

The thing is, you are saying to implement CS items to raid bosses. Please read that sentence over and over again. There's already ways of getting them for free, through Lucky Capsule. And if you're lucky enough to get coins through watching videos or doing survery/offers. Boom, free bundles. Putting them lastly in raid bosses as drops will completely destroy their use of being in the Item Mall which results less money for the server.

Sorry for the jar of ignorance but i'm not going to compare Fiesta Private Servers to other games private servers because: 1. They're completely different games. 2. They have a different system altogether.

The server, from my point of view, is not pay 2 win. There aren't any OP CS outfits or charms. There's a variety of ways of getting CS items for free. Free players just have as much as a chance of getting CS items like donators. 

The game isn't any fun if everything was just in-game. There's no challenge + balance. 

Js, the people/guild who control raid bosses practically throws out the window any chance of other players obtaining said drops.

Edited by Zephry

@ Zephry  - Firstly lucky capsule is a gamble. Of course some people will have better luck then others. Personal experience and that of others... lucky capsule is nice but a big gamble, for said person to spend 50g and not get a single enhancement eye, a small amount of charms and a couple of t5 scrolls? Most f2p money will go to losing at the lucky capsules.

And yes you're correct, they are two totally different games but that doesn't mean the concept will not work for fiesta?

'Free players just have as much as a chance of getting CS items like donators. ' In no world will that ever make sense. Firstly the Lucky capsule is a huge gamble, you win some you lose some. Secondly those survey's and video offers? Give little to no supporting amount of Item mall points and take time without even a guarantee of success. 

You're looking at it from your point of view. Someone who has donated already, and who was here before the Economy change (Removal of 5s+ coins). Even if it was a small change it's still a significant change to the economy for both low and high level players. I guarantee if you had not donated you would more then likely agree with most if not everything I've been stating.

@ Zephry - That's nice of you, but you're not the economy and you don't have a unlimited cs flow unless you dupe. Other players will come along and set there own prices.

In no way I said I was the economy. "Don't have a unlimited CS flow unless you dupe." Wrong. With the amount coins are worth compared to purchasing with real money it's pretty cheap and anyone can easily have a unlimited CS flow if they worked or had a steady income. DOES NOT MEAN THEY AUTOMATICALLY DUPE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MANY. e.e

@ Zephry  - Firstly lucky capsule is a gamble. Of course some people will have better luck then others. Personal experience and that of others... lucky capsule is nice but a big gamble, for said person to spend 50g and not get a single enhancement eye, a small amount of charms and a couple of t5 scrolls? Most f2p money will go to losing at the lucky capsules.

And yes you're correct, they are two totally different games but that doesn't mean the concept will not work for fiesta?

'Free players just have as much as a chance of getting CS items like donators. ' In no world will that ever make sense. Firstly the Lucky capsule is a huge gamble, you win some you lose some. Secondly those survey's and video offers? Give little to no supporting amount of Item mall points and take time without even a guarantee of success. 

You're looking at it from your point of view. Someone who has donated already, and who was here before the Economy change (Removal of 5s+ coins). Even if it was a small change it's still a significant change to the economy for both low and high level players. I guarantee if you had not donated you would more then likely agree with most if not everything I've been stating.

In what world do you live in? Obviously you aren't understanding that the whole point of all those systems is for players who can't obtain methods of purchasing item mall currency is for an equal opportunity.

Everyone already knew Lucky Capsules were a gamble. If you haven't played the retail version 'Lucky House' then i'mma just drop this as a whole.

I been played the game since OBT Day 1 and been on the forum for a long time. Even if I didn't donate, that wouldn't hinder me from moving forward, seeing as there plenty of way of supporting yourself even without item mall items. I've played private servers like Eden (Selesnia) and Terra without ever donating and was able to get fully enhanced and get by without paying a single cent.

--

Just for the clarification and my personal opinion on this thread, including those reading it: 

Core Online is NOT pay 2 win. It's fair and been shown throughout their time up. This is an amazing unique server that you won't be seeing one like it for a long time. 

It totally deserves an Emmy or Nobel Peace prize. They cater to the players, not themselves. 

Current Price of bundles in games in see ppl seling for 5-10g max, ext and exp card maybe lower too. The item mall is kinda cheap for 5$ = 5k coins see what can you buy with it. If Core is pay to win, other servers with "OMGIFUCKEVERY1 wings 30days" and "NPCSUITARESHIT suit (30days) are balance for you, idk what to say except you must have failed 20 promotion 30 times. Other server put OP suit and 140% charms on item mall are obviously unbalanced which are really pay to win server.Class money making = I don't see any problems with it you can farm sets easily as a fighter than a mage excluding clerics there is no really problems.

Current Price of bundles in games in see ppl seling for 5-10g max, ext and exp card maybe lower too. The item mall is kinda cheap for 5$ = 5k coins see what can you buy with it. If Core is pay to win, other servers with "OMGIFUCKEVERY1 wings 30days" and "NPCSUITARESHIT suit (30days) are balance for you, idk what to say except you must have failed 20 promotion 30 times. Other server put OP suit and 140% charms on item mall are obviously unbalanced which are really pay to win server.Class money making = I don't see any problems with it you can farm sets easily as a fighter than a mage excluding clerics there is no really problems.

I'm assuming you were talking about the job change promotion. How do you fail 20 promotion changes, 30 times? I don't think I've been on a server that puts in OP suits, cash shop is usually consumables like Tears, Charms, etc. Xeni does not count.

@ Zephry I won't bother to touch that, proved my point yourself. Lol.

@ Freddy I never stated core was p2w. I used 'f2p v p2p' as a term to describe two types of players. Players who donate and players who don't. Yes your item mall is pretty cheap and heh, that's nice? But not everyone will donate strictly because it's cheap. So again we're stuck with f2p vs p2p. Now of course Lucky Capsule is in game.. but as I stated before that's a gamble? Videos and surveys... little to no points with no guarantee of success. And of course buying from players.. which is nice but I already raised the problem with that method, Once server grows limited spots, blah blah blah. Go back and read it if you haven't.

Also I don't see where all the server comparison is coming from? I never once compared this server to the likes of any other. If I thought you were like any other server than I would've left this and gone and played one of those instead. No let's face it, you're more then likely the best server out atm.

Can we also focus on some of my other idea's? I believe I literally got feedback from one player then everyone wanted to flame about the Eye's if you don't like it... say you don't like it and move on? If you have a VALID point to prove then please prove it, someone already told me about my class money making suggestion and that made a great point. 

I think you just look around fiesta scene, you are saying that we should remove item mall because you are trying to have a point on f2p vs p2p, nobody does that because item that make your char stronger needs to be "regulate" if not > OP server.

Class money making, you tell the lack of spots, well OLT, 100abyss, black bear, subjects, LN, dungeons, phouch, and i may forgot other, those mobs drop greens and weap galore, or rare stuff that can be easily sell. About the class all is about how fiesta is made, it's like leveling difference between classes.

I think you just look around fiesta scene, you are saying that we should remove item mall because you are trying to have a point on f2p vs p2p, nobody does that because item that make your char stronger needs to be "regulate" if not > OP server.Class money making, you tell the lack of spots, well OLT, 100abyss, black bear, subjects, LN, dungeons, phouch, and i may forgot other, those mobs drop greens and weap galore, or rare stuff that can be easily sell. About the class all is about how fiesta is made, it's like leveling difference between classes.

After reading through the posts, I do not find any reference that we are implying that we demand the Cash shop being removed. So your arguement is pointless. I find the cash shop prices perfectly fine,

Yeah sure, we can make money on the server via mobbing. Just got harder with the removal of coins, I didn't like that.

Take a trickster, Im a reaper, I can't make money very easily, I can't mob, it's not a tricksters nature to mob 15+ monsters to be able to make money. I rely on my guild to help sustain me and I return the favor with damage output in instances.

With our guild always farming LN, the optimal thing that we are doing right now is NPC'ing crappy LN drops to make money.

"About the class all is about how fiesta is made, it's like leveling difference between classes" I do not understand what the F*ck you mean. Yeah the game is based around the classes some classes have difficulty leveling. That's what I get from that.

Leveing is NOT a problem, grab one of our wizzes, easy leveling.

@ Freddy - I can see I need to take it a little slow for you or that you either just did not read anything at all.

I never once stated to remove the cash shop, I'm perfectly fine with it, I like the prices. My only two suggestions dealing with CS were to switch around 20%'s with 50%'s in the Lucky Capsule for balance and to make T4/T5 reds, blues, and golds drop from Raids/ instances with a low drop rate. As class money making goes somebody already pointed to the fact to me that 'Those are the advantages of picking those certain classes.' And they made a perfectly valid point. As far as money making goes.

'Class money making, you tell the lack of spots, well OLT, 100abyss, black bear, subjects, LN, dungeons, phouch'

Wrongggg, 100 Abyss doesn't drop greens for shit (Tested), Subjects don't drop greens for shit (Tested), Dungeons don't drops greens for shit (Tested, only useful for blues), Phouch's don't drop greens for shit (Tested). The only spots to farm green drops are Blackbears (There's only two good spots), Olt ( Good to farm money but few rooms and usually always taken), and LN (But nobody stops to farm the mobs in LN they only want the sets). Now let's take in thought that Boots and Helmets are completely useless to sell as they sell for little to nothing. Green pants sell for a decent price but not great. The only two drops that sell for anything would be weapons and armour. Now also take into mind that Black bears are 'stunted' They drop both 100 and 108 green weapons, nothing wrong with that just price differential. Well now we have one great spot to farm that everyone use's and has few rooms, one decent spot that everyone again also use's and there's only two decent spots, and one good spot that no body bothers to use at all (LN).

'Class money making, you tell the lack of spots, well OLT, 100abyss, black bear, subjects, LN, dungeons, phouch'

Wrongggg, 100 Abyss doesn't drop greens for shit (Tested), Subjects don't drop greens for shit (Tested), Dungeons don't drops greens for shit (Tested, only useful for blues), Phouch's don't drop greens for shit (Tested). The only spots to farm green drops are Blackbears (There's only two good spots), Olt ( Good to farm money but few rooms and usually always taken), and LN (But nobody stops to farm the mobs in LN they only want the sets). Now let's take in thought that Boots and Helmets are completely useless to sell as they sell for little to nothing. Green pants sell for a decent price but not great. The only two drops that sell for anything would be weapons and armour. Now also take into mind that Black bears are 'stunted' They drop both 100 and 108 green weapons, nothing wrong with that just price differential. Well now we have one great spot to farm that everyone use's and has few rooms, one decent spot that everyone again also use's and there's only two decent spots, and one good spot that no body bothers to use at all (LN).

LOL. I'm so done reading this thread now. GG.

Okay first of all replacing 20% charm for 50% charm isn't a big deal I was planning to add them both in actually.

Randomising the amount of items gained from the Lucky Capsule is not possible. The lucky capsule may be a gamble in some ways to you but it was made to be advantageous for everyone. People were complaining about no scrolls and other items as well as cash shop items so we added scrolls in there as well. Now you win either way, with either scrolls or cash shop items.

Making bosses drop maybe 1 or 2 of either one of the eyes doesn't sound bad but I don't think this will work well well because those bosses can be glitched and then people will complain about the fact that it is not enough. The best way is via people selling them in game or Lucky Capsules. It may also lead to the downfall of the economy because of other glitches, instance glitch which allows you to complete LN in 5 minutes and others as well.

Money making via class, as someone mentioned before you chose that class and each class has it's advantages and disadvantages, trickster is a solo class with focus on single targets so it is fast at taking out single target mobs.

Though it is still possible to earn money with these classes, while others farm mobs like mages scrolls are needed as well, no one is going to pay 1 gold for a scroll from lucky capsule when it is cheaper when bought from a player. Scroll materials can be obtained from greenhouse and once you've reached the required production level all you have to do is get the materials which shouldn't take too long, make them and sell them. It will be an ongoing cycle as the farmers will always want more scrolls.

@ Freddy - I can see I need to take it a little slow for you or that you either just did not read anything at all.

I never once stated to remove the cash shop, I'm perfectly fine with it, I like the prices. My only two suggestions dealing with CS were to switch around 20%'s with 50%'s in the Lucky Capsule for balance and to make T4/T5 reds, blues, and golds drop from Raids/ instances with a low drop rate. As class money making goes somebody already pointed to the fact to me that 'Those are the advantages of picking those certain classes.' And they made a perfectly valid point. As far as money making goes.

Subject drops 108 greens and 100 abyss drops t5 stones and greens idk what you had tested. If instance/raids drops CS there is no point having lucky capsule. I've said before that money making is like leveling you can lvl solo easily with mage/archer than a fighter/trix same with money. 

Please do get off, you lack sense. Focus on the thread stop flaming. If you have nothing useful to say, then stay off.

Sheesh that's kinda harsh don't you think? o_o"

Free money please when I get to play. ); Cuase my coinies are taken away 4ever.

Who instance glitches now a days lol LN is run in less than 5 mins anyways~ no need for glitching o.o

You can glitch LN? *o* 

TEACHMEHOW2GLITCHSENSEI!!

Edited by OppaKindly