Patch Log #009 - 05 Jan 2014

Amor

Do you think you could add HP/SP bonuses to Male gear and increase the mdef/eva of lab gear to values proportional to their def? So like a godly Lab piece would be a fail Male piece. People would still want to OD but it wouldn't be imbalanced.

Because what happens at 110 cap is high damage weapons become available from Lab/Male but people only have shit Mdef/Eva from Lab gear unless they raid. So Mages get a huge advantage and Archers/Tricksters get gimped.

Also it's annoying not having HP/SP bonuses on Male pieces so there's that.

On retail, this would be the setup most people use once they reach 105, from my own experience before 110 blues drop rate was fixed for OLT.

Malephar Helm - Lab Armor - Lab Pants - Malephar Boots. 

The lab Top/Pants makes up for the lost HP/SP and since Male gear have higher def/eva/m.def, it would be more conventional to use that. 

Some mages do disregard following that setup, because pretty sure they want more def from the Malephar gears. 

Malphar will be released in 110 cap. And it will be tougher than normal mal. Also lab gears are fine as it is lol. Maybe add HP/sp in them at 110 cap but not right now.

When i get my pc.. maybe in 2-3 weeks :/

I know how you feel ; - ; 

And so much heat building up on this thread *o* Bring me some popcorn please. 

Edited by MrFarbodD

On retail, this would be the setup most people use once they reach 105, from my own experience before 110 blues drop rate was fixed for OLT. Malephar Helm - Lab Armor - Lab Pants - Malephar Boots.  The lab Top/Pants makes up for the lost HP/SP and since Male gear have higher def/eva/m.def, it would be more conventional to use that.  Some mages do disregard following that setup, because pretty sure they want more def from the Malephar gears.

That's my set up on selesnia pretty op :P