Patch Log #009 - 05 Jan 2014

Amor

That's not true. People wouldn't give up on LN just because Lab becomes possible to do. At max in a guild you only have 1-2 parties starting it out, then providing everyone else the essentials to do required instance. If people are still leveling, and are in a guild, it's not like they'll feel left out. The high level community has nothing to do besides do LN and farm 108 weapons. It's true people are still leveling and aren't even fully geared themselves but that's how Fiesta been running for a long time. There's always other gears to get by with till 100 LN's or 105 Labs.

What reason does anyone have to farm LN when it's not on par with the Lab gears that everyone else is using? Once someone is geared in basic LN and they feel they can go to Lab, they're not going back to LN. It's just that simple. You can argue they'd farm LN for money, but LN farming isn't fast enough solo and in a party splitting drops profits would be quite disgusting when you factor in the price of charms/exts you're using to farm it.Not sure what you mean "they won't feel left out" Maybe you've never been in that situation but when you log on, go into guild chat and ask "Hey anyone doing GMs" and the only response you get is "Sorry, doing LN" and you realize you're the only 8x in an all 10x guild how can you feel anything but left out?The server is barely five days old (as far as this reset goes). When you no life for 5 days, are one of the first capped players, and spam instances 24/7 to get gear advantages on a server that hasn't even gone competitive yet of course you're going to be bored. But if Lab is released right now all that will change is you'll camp lab, get lab gear, and be back at square one except this time it will be "The high level community has nothing to do besides LN/Lab and farm 108 Weapons". 

Majority of everyone I see are capped, so again, why not just readd?

Implying that everyone that is capped also is geared and ready to go for Lab.Just be patient, any of the CBT players know that there are plenty of instances that are in development. Lab isn't necessary when other instances are coming that won't divide the community as much as Lab will.It's even hinted at here if you couldn't tell...

Removed Level 100 Orange Jewels for the new instance.

Edited by Ghost

The server is barely five days old (as far as this reset goes). When you no life for 5 days, are one of the first capped players, and spam instances 24/7 to get gear advantages on a server that hasn't even gone competitive yet of course you're going to be bored. But if Lab is released right now all that will change is you'll camp lab, get lab gear, and be back at square one except this time it will be "The high level community has nothing to do besides LN/Lab and farm 108 Weapons". 

Lab is the "alternative" of Malephar, which is for 110 cap or late 105 cap

+1 :3

Since when does Exotic & Deviant = Everyone?Majority of players still aren't capped, most are still leveling and are no where near geared and honestly sounds like you guys are using some pretty disgusting gear if you're +9'd already. No way your sets are anything above average unless you've been farming 24/7 since you capped.Edit: Also, the point of removing Lab is so that players don't do exactly what you guys would be doing if lab was here, which is giving up on LN to farm Lab.If all the players that are capped were to stop with LN completely and move on to Lab because of the obvious reason that the gear is substantially better then the players that are still leveling would have less people to party with when they hit cap. There would be less LN runs being done, less LN gear being sold, making it harder for people to get geared so the end result is the players that capped first being geared in Lab items while the players that took longer to level are stuck struggling to find gear to buy or parties to farm with.

+1 To you sir. I'm still in shit gear fully +0. Rather than my s/s. but yea I'm no where ready yet and ain't about to go +9 shit LN gear to do lab. Also lab wasn't tested in Cbt. What if he puts lab up and the drop rate for chest is 5%? Then Farbod can find himself more people bitching at him cause they wasted their precious money and time and didn't get shit. :l lab can wait.

Badge and jewel instance would be nice to keep us busy~ Ln gets very repetitive and boring at times idk how many times I've tried to not fall asleep while runnin it lol

i could be full +9 too ;c but sorry i dont like +9ing shitty ass gear ;c so please people stop whining ;c get some good sets ;c then come talk ;c and once again *towards exotic* ;c u guys too laggy in fbz right? how u expect to do lab 8D!!

btw unlike you ;c most of the people who i know are playing from the united states ;c so we get high ping spikes and lag ;c you guys are probably all in the UK or something ;c so you don't really lag ;c the main reason why we don't go into fbz that muchs is that skills lag out for us and we can't really do much ;c it happens in instances too ;c. I bet you guys would get the problem ;c if you guys were playing in the US like us ;c, am i correct? ;c

btw unlike you ;c most of the people who i know are playing from the united states ;c so we get high ping spikes and lag ;c you guys are probably all in the UK or something ;c so you don't really lag ;c the main reason why we don't go into fbz that muchs is that skills lag out for us and we can't really do much ;c it happens in instances too ;c. I bet you guys would get the problem ;c if you guys were playing in the US like us ;c, am i correct? ;c

No you are not right ;3 this is the first european server ive ever played on ;c feels the same as US;c might just be you?

Edited by Behemoth

I don't lag and I play in the USA~ maybe you just got nigga net :P

Do you think you could add HP/SP bonuses to Male gear and increase the mdef/eva of lab gear to values proportional to their def? So like a godly Lab piece would be a fail Male piece. People would still want to OD but it wouldn't be imbalanced.

Because what happens at 110 cap is high damage weapons become available from Lab/Male but people only have shit Mdef/Eva from Lab gear unless they raid. So Mages get a huge advantage and Archers/Tricksters get gimped.

Also it's annoying not having HP/SP bonuses on Male pieces so there's that.