Patch Log #009 - 05 Jan 2014

Amor

Quick little maintenance only took 1 minute.

• Removed coins from 5 silver onwards.
  • Removed Experimental Lab and will be added soon in the 105 cap.
  • Removed Level 100 Orange Jewels for the new instance.
  • Reduced Tough Bag price from 2250 to 1250.

For those capped and 100+ players, don't fear! Get yourself some CS bags or Capsule bags and farm 100/108 drops and npc! 

Another option is making a 36, 46, 49, 50, and 56 perm for coin money making!

Quick little maintenance only took 1 minute.

Removed coins from 5 silver onwards.

Removed Experimental Lab and will be added soon in the 105 cap.

Removed Level 100 Orange Jewels for the new instance.

Reduced Tough Bag price from 2250 to 1250.

If this server gets shut down Ima be pissed. First server where devs are smart.

Literally everything here was a good idea lol

Edited by Ryaiken

I don't get the point of removing Lab from the game. The majority of players in Exotic, Deviant, etc are already capped. For me, the knights in our guild at fully +9ed in ln gear and everyone else is geared up and +10ed. Lab would be even more challenging because there really isn't much to do now.

I don't get the point of removing Lab from the game. The majority of players in Exotic, Deviant, etc are already capped. For me, the knights in our guild at fully +9ed in ln gear and everyone else is geared up and +10ed. Lab would be even more challenging because there really isn't much to do now.

Since when does Exotic & Deviant = Everyone?Majority of players still aren't capped, most are still leveling and are no where near geared and honestly sounds like you guys are using some pretty disgusting gear if you're +9'd already. No way your sets are anything above average unless you've been farming 24/7 since you capped.Edit: Also, the point of removing Lab is so that players don't do exactly what you guys would be doing if lab was here, which is giving up on LN to farm Lab.If all the players that are capped were to stop with LN completely and move on to Lab because of the obvious reason that the gear is substantially better then the players that are still leveling would have less people to party with when they hit cap. There would be less LN runs being done, less LN gear being sold, making it harder for people to get geared so the end result is the players that capped first being geared in Lab items while the players that took longer to level are stuck struggling to find gear to buy or parties to farm with. Edited by Ghost

i could be full +9 too ;c but sorry i dont like +9ing shitty ass gear ;c so please people stop whining ;c get some good sets ;c then come talk ;c and once again *towards exotic* ;c u guys too laggy in fbz right? how u expect to do lab 8D!!

Since when does Exotic & Deviant = Everyone?Majority of players still aren't capped, most are still leveling and are no where near geared and honestly sounds like you guys are using some pretty disgusting gear if you're +9'd already. No way your sets are anything above average unless you've been farming 24/7 since you capped.Edit: Also, the point of removing Lab is so that players don't do exactly what you guys would be doing if lab was here, which is giving up on LN to farm Lab.If all the players that are capped were to stop with LN completely and move on to Lab because of the obvious reason that the gear is substantially better then the players that are still leveling would have less people to party with when they hit cap. There would be less LN runs being done, less LN gear being sold, making it harder for people to get geared so the end result is the players that capped first being geared in Lab items while the players that took longer to level are stuck struggling to find gear to buy or parties to farm with.

That's not true. People wouldn't give up on LN just because Lab becomes possible to do. At max in a guild you only have 1-2 parties starting it out, then providing everyone else the essentials to do required instance. If people are still leveling, and are in a guild, it's not like they'll feel left out.

The high level community has nothing to do besides do LN and farm 108 weapons. It's true people are still leveling and aren't even fully geared themselves but that's how Fiesta been running for a long time. There's always other gears to get by with till 100 LN's or 105 Labs. 

Since when does Exotic & Deviant = Everyone?Majority of players still aren't capped, most are still leveling and are no where near geared and honestly sounds like you guys are using some pretty disgusting gear if you're +9'd already. No way your sets are anything above average unless you've been farming 24/7 since you capped.Edit: Also, the point of removing Lab is so that players don't do exactly what you guys would be doing if lab was here, which is giving up on LN to farm Lab.If all the players that are capped were to stop with LN completely and move on to Lab because of the obvious reason that the gear is substantially better then the players that are still leveling would have less people to party with when they hit cap. There would be less LN runs being done, less LN gear being sold, making it harder for people to get geared so the end result is the players that capped first being geared in Lab items while the players that took longer to level are stuck struggling to find gear to buy or parties to farm with.

We have been farming LN constantly rotating people in. Our main knight Sirgus has 5x end on most of his gears and has already +9ed them. 8.2k base hp without an HP Extender. We could easily farm Lab for hours if it was implemented. Collectively as a guild we have done 100+ runs of LN, each taking 5-8 minutes charmed. Guild storage is full of LN gears so selling them to other players is an option.

Majority of everyone I see are capped, so again, why not just readd?

Just because Forsaken isn't ready doesn't mean other guilds aren't ready.

Edited by MrOrbit

And mind i say not everybody nolifes ;3 some people have a life ;c so lets say some people play 4hours or so ;c gotta think about these people :P gotta give them a chance to level and do some shit for themself.

Doubt lab will be added just cause ur whole guild nolifes and u got 1 fully geared knight so u wanna spam lab for ur own good ;c selfish much?

Just because I said you were +9ed does NOT mean the rest of your guild is also +9ed. I can't know that for myself, I give you the benefit of the doubt. Those who have nolifed on this server have spent quite a bit of money. More money = profit for the server. So pretty sure admins are happy about that. With your logic every other pserver should wait for the stragglers to get caught up to the people who dedicated their time to this server, just to be equals, that logic.

It's not selfish, it's called progress. If we wait for every single person to get caught up just because they don't dedicate as much then the server's progression would be going as fast as a snail. I'm confident that with determination, any guild on this server can round up a couple members, charm up and do lab. That's the point I'm trying to get.

Sure, some people may not be able to do lab even if it was implemented sooner or later. It's called working hard. Our guild started off as a lonely guild with only a couple members, we partied up, and farmed Tears Marsh for 95 blues. Then we worked together to farm LN, the next step is lab, and so on and so on.

I'm just giving my two cents about my confidence in the players on the server to be able to do more challenging instances. I'm also going to stop replying to you starting from now on, as I"m finding it pointless and trivial responding to you, as you keep making up for excuses.

Have a good day, there are my two cents about instances and progression on this server.

Edited by MrOrbit

o.o yea cause i didnt spent shit and u didnt use the same logic before refering to ur main knight whos fully +9 ;3 am i right? And yea other servers also implent dungeons in the first week release *cough cough* not ;c. With ur progression logic we should be at 120 cap in a month lmfao ;c