Gabriel Set

FitzChevalerie

Currently, Gab set reduce  cd of Drain mind.

It doesn't make sense that a lvl 55 set has as an effect a lvl 60 skill.

I wouldnt suggest changing it to Magic Blast cd, for some people would glitch an abuse it,  but could we at least have effect on a skil that we can use ?

I'd suggest  Magic Burst cooldown ~

I checked out the Gabriel Set effects and these are my suggestions:

Keep Vitality and Revive normal.

Archer: Remove Nature's Protection and switch it with Nature's Mist. (Would suggest Multi-Shot but it isn't kiteable and some Archer buffs have ridiculous cooldowns.) 

Trickster: Remove Infection and switch it with either Lacerate or Enfeeblement. (Lacerate can be used between both Claws and Dual Swords, it also a 'soul-stealing' skill so it's rather helpful. Enfeeblement 'slowing' and 'decay' effect is good as well if you're able to continuously use it.)

Mages: Remove Drain Mind, switch it with Magic Blast or Lightning Blast. (Not everyone knows how to weapon glitch, and even if they did, a report should be done if caught abusing it.)

Also, why not Magic Burst? Magic Burst already has a jewel set effect from the Lvl 75 Jewels 'Point'. It wouldn't be fair for the skill to have ANOTHER add-on somewhere else.

I agree that a Lvl 60 skill being on a 55 jewel set is dumb, hence why it was changed on the retail version but there's also others reasons for that.

Hopefully this gets fixed!

Edited by Zephry

• 2 months later...