Frequently Asked Questions

Amor

I wanted to make an FAQ thread with answers to those questions, I was wondering what the frequently asked questions were, that you guys have wondered or asked or if even someone you saw asking or know who has asked other than the obvious ones for the rates and what not.

• Whats the money making system
  • Whats the EXP and Drop rate
  • What is in game -- essentials wise.
  • What are in capsules.

(PS: always good to have game download/register/cash shop/patch notes links on your sig.) ;o

Edited by Advent

other than the obvious ones for the rates and what not.

Thanks I will update my signature. It may help some if they can't find it and I will keep those questions in mind. :)

Here's my question. 8D Are the T2's enchantment rate for jewels fixed? o.o so that they don't break @~@

*and nice new icon and siggy advent (;*

Edited by OppaKindly

Here's my question. 8D Are the T2's enchantment rate for jewels fixed? o.o so that they don't break @~@

*and nice new icon and siggy advent (;*

Should be, it's why I added T1 and T2 charms to Pey so if they aren't then you can just use the eyes.

[*]Whats the money making system

[*]Whats the EXP and Drop rate

[*]What is in game -- essentials wise.

[*]What are in capsules.

(PS: always good to have game download/register/cash shop/patch notes links on your sig.) ;o</p>

Money making = coins drop, or sell green that drop

Exp and drop rate depends on which mob, you can hit 70 pretty fast in abyss after GM are like 1.2M per kill, after idk.

There LN,SL Hellga

Money making = coins drop, or sell green that dropExp and drop rate depends on which mob, you can hit 70 pretty fast in abyss after GM are like 1.2M per kill, after idk.There LN,SL Hellga

GM's until level 63-90, black bears/subjects/shellas 90-105.

• 5 months later...