Forsaken

Behemoth

Posted Image

Simple. Fair. Fun. Farm. and to be the very Best 

Posted Image

Behemoth

I am a simple,fair,honest,and straight up guy who will try to help everyone, if they deserve it. I might be considered rude or considered a nice guy, but I will try to be the latter more. I'm also a human being which demonstrate that i can be rude to the ones who deserve it.

Posted Image

Despair

Posted Image

I will try to start it up and put in money rewards/scrolls when i am ready to do so.

Guild Rules
Be nice to your guildies or atleast tolerate em. No spamming/begging/bitching 24/7 in guild chat. Ask for help if you need it or help people when they need it. 

Members
I will basically invite anyone who applies for now and later on i will be quite strict on the people i pick. There is a 1 week trial but hey atleast i recruit all levels. I would like guildies to bond like they are best friends. Also i will treat all official members equally when it comes to gear. You can see admins like your parents ;3 respect them and try to listen to them.

Apply in forums if you're interested or pm me.  Or pm Heartless (aka Rita my lovely wifey) who can also invite you to guild/ skype. 

Edited by Behemoth