Rewards Glitch

Bones

• 2 months later...

It occurs when you have, for example, 47 coins in your inventory (in 1 stack), and following that you go to withdraw 4. This would cause you to have 51, but a stack only holds 50, and the new coins don't separate into multiple stacks, so instead you get d/c'd. This will also happen with scrolls.

Still was occurring for me before the server went down.

You could keep it from disconnecting if you removed a few coins, then npc-ed them, then removed the rest.

It occurs when you have, for example, 47 coins in your inventory (in 1 stack), and following that you go to withdraw 4. This would cause you to have 51, but a stack only holds 50, and the new coins don't separate into multiple stacks, so instead you get d/c'd. This will also happen with scrolls.

Sounds similar to the problem I was having on retail when I picked chests in DT. The chests would drop 2 weapon enhancements in one stack, however they weren't meant to be stacked so when you tried to move them in your inventory you were instantly disconnected.

Seems like trying to take out reward coins earned from having a master is causing you to disconnect from the server

I've tried it a few times and it's disconnected me each time

You have to remove them slowly, thus avoiding the imminent disconnection you speak of, if you were to proceed removing them rapidly.

• 7 months later...