Rants and Coin Drops and Glitches

Ryaiken

True other popular servers of the past had different ways of making money but this isn't Selesnia, or Terra. What is the point of doing things just like every other server out there? If you want elrue making, mat farming/selling, scrolls and op pots in npc, every other private server is on that selesnia/terra trend, so why not just play them and have everything given to you and not have to play and earn anything. Those servers are all the same, EVERYBODY caps within 1-5 hours, if they try, then there are too many blues out in the community because people are op enough to spam the raid bosses within days of playing, then you get multiple excess blues that lower players can't buy because they don't have any money because they don't want to sit around all day waiting for their elrues or collecting a stack of 50 mats for just 300 silver. If you want a nice example of one of those broken servers go to Xeni, perfect example. Everyone there is either OP as hell, or poor and cant afford anything, and for the people who dont donate $100 or more just sit around bored all day after level 135 because you can't do anything. Here you earn scrolls, earn pots, earn stones, earn money etc, that's what makes it interactive and fun. You earn your way to be the best. If you actually played and tried to earn these things instead of whining because you're so used to every item in the game being available to you at Pey you would actually realize how much fun playing the game how it is supposed to be played is.

And yeah, plvling your guild mates is a good thing because you can collect money, but too bad because you can only really efficiently plvl someone when they are high enough level to go to guardian masters or black bears, until then it is much faster for them to level themselves. I know this because I plvl my friends, and from 63-100 I only collect about 9 gold, if even that from monsters.

And lastly, HOW THE HELL are you going to farm money from bosses if you don't have any money in the first place to level and buy gears?? Farming mats isn't productive, it's boring and forcing a player to do one thing for hours at a time to get a tiny amount of money, trust me, I was Admin on Ventus, we did this and everyone resorted to elrue making. And yeah, CS items and gifting now finally serve their purpose, which is being a GIFT for another player and not a PROPOSITION. GG.

Just accept that as a player you can actually play the game now and not be fronted with every item the game has as soon as you log in. Stop complaining and play to enjoy the game, then maybe you would understand why it is fun the way it is.

A wiz can plvl people before  63 faster...

And we are not asking for everything at pey.  Asking to have money system like it's supposed to be.  from  drops and quest etc.  not some OP   cash coins that messes up economy. 

After 1 week,  most things are more expensive than they were on selesnia after 4 months of  injecting money on the server

• 2 weeks later...

._. i agree w/ spoon lol, only way to fix duping is to end the satisfaction of the game for both dupers and legit people, every server that attempted to fix duping Fcked they're selves over somehow lmao, wich u guys already done (i wont say how).

Well we've fixed duping, that's that. If players don't like it because they can't play the game legitimately then they don't have to play, before duping was introduced, servers actually had an economy, why keep duping? There's no point, the dupers should man up and play the game. :mellow:

._. i agree w/ spoon lol, only way to fix duping is to end the satisfaction of the game for both dupers and legit people, every server that attempted to fix duping Fcked they're selves over somehow lmao, wich u guys already done (i wont say how).

Only you got yourself fucked over. 8D

This ¨Spoon¨ guy, who is he? Never heard of him before. Maybe just some little fly flying around just dupping to much? hue~ May seamen be in his favor. O'lordahh *^* And this background music xD 

Edited by OppaKindly

This ¨Spoon¨ guy, who is he? Never heard of him before. Maybe just some little fly flying around just dupping to much? hue~ May seamen be in his favor. O'lordahh *^* And this background music xD

Well Spoon is...someone that need to learn from his ego, he underestimates alot of people about what they can do, on ragezone he be like "ima pro". He wanted to launch a server but didn't even know how to change an icon ingame. So basically I shove my ass with what he said.

Don't understand what? You might as well explain.

Basically refer to his original post, clearly states that fixing duping is very bad for him.

I still think coin drops should be removed and the economy should be allowed to grow normally. It worked very very well for Eden (Selesnia).

Weren't the weapon/armour drops increased there though?

Yea they were, I think the coin system is fine ppl who need money and can't do certain instances and get items to sell have a way of getting their own money.

Yea they were, I think the coin system is fine ppl who need money and can't do certain instances and get items to sell have a way of getting their own money.

I AGREE *^* 

#Oppaapprovesthismessage