Reaper charge skill

Decay

It looks to me like the reaper charge skill is bugged. Is it supposed to pull the opponent to you? Or like charge to them and knock them down. Right now it warps the user in a random direction and makes the opponent fall on the floor. On top of that, the reaper still has to run to the opponent to attack which doesn't even work half the time because it immobilizes both the reaper and the opponent @_@ I don't understand what it's supposed to do at this point.

That's force flash. Lvl 101 skill. This is what I think it's supposed to look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px3I_eyWniE You made this vid too xD lol but it's not working like that. It warps your char in random location closer or farther from target and you can't even move to get to them after o: but in the vid is what it's supposed to be.

I guess one way to explain it is it's like a cross between a broken slip away and a bugged force flash. If that makes sense

Edited by Decay

sometimes it'snot even that "clean". Sometimes you don't even know where you warp to. And Why it take you so long to get 5 souls? o3o

Depends on what skill rotation I used, in both cases it took around 4seconds to get 4/5 Souls but instead of going for 7 I just went ahead and used a skill for more damage like enfeeble then went for sneak attack & razor, 7 souls wasn't really needed for easy mobs like that ^^. 

Yes it was fixed.

It is supposed to warp your char to a selected area and stunt or knockback the enemies that are in the area.

This is what it does. Except I don't think it's an AoE. It stuns the targeted enemy. Force flash does AoE knockback. It's all good~ Thanks