Problem with game start

xAgonizer

If you're having this problem then please download this launcher: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ma7umxa7uvllats/Launcher.exe

Replace it with your old one but make sure to keep a backup, the reason this is happening for some people is because your internet may be slow and it is having some trouble connecting to the server and because the timeout limit is only 4 seconds, it times out and can't connect to the server. With the launcher I provided I have removed the timeout, so the launcher will still come even if you get the error.

i have the same problem and downloaded the other launcher and neither are working the one u posted link of says the files have been modified and i have to reinstall it what do i do v.v?

Edited by iViolence

First you want to download a clean OBT client. Once you've installed right click on the Core Fiesta icon on the desktop and then open the file location. Rename the old launcher.exe to something else e.g Launcher1.exe and put the launcher provided in the download link above in that same directory (Core Fiesta main directory).