I want to know everything.

Scarfed

So before OBT gets released everyone runs wild streaking and making cake and cookies and naming there characters after mainstream anime shows. 

How do you : Start off on a new server.

Ex, Make as much money first,

go straight to leveling,

Level slowly gearing up from world bosses along the way,

pacing your self taking time to experience the game to the fullest. Etc Etc

What approach do you take : Go straight for perming 36,46,56,66,76. Etc. Aka Pk hungry power junky,

Cap all my chars with out any interruptions,

begging people for power level cause you have never worked hard a day in your life in a video game,

be a big time spender filling your inventory with as many suits you may never use.

How do you play : Oh look at me i know everything about this class I'm the best don't mess with me.

Friendly to all new or old low level or high level.

Quiet don't talk much but some how manages to get geared from major bosses out of know where cause your a badass.

I wanna know how you experience fiesta p servers how you play what you do and how do you do it. 

Cause ive been playing enough to see how everyone acts talks plays and there ways. o.     o

1 - Level slowly gearing up from world bosses along the way

2 - Quiet don't talk much but some how manages to get geared from major bosses out of nowhere cause your a badass.

Had to like it

I either race to cap, or take my time and get geared. I also very rarely talk to anyone other than the same 3-5 people that I've wrecked countless pservers with. Most other guilds just annoy me, people tend to be too fake or just immature and it gets on my nerves. I also hate partying to level, even if it's with friends. I still help them though, but party exp too low.I also play mages on almost every server, but I can't stand them. Played them for too long and not got much to learn at this point. Cap mage, plvl glad, DD raids on glad, Get geared np.

Honestly, I hate this game, so bored of it and the community the majority of the time, friends just bully me into playing lol.

Hopefully this server will be different and bring back an interest into actually playing. :o