Do you watch anime?

Atrophy

Anime  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch anime?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

Well the title of the thread explains it all really. If you do then comment which one you like best.

I like quite a few different one but my best genres, I guess you could say is action and shonen (manga/anime targeted towards males) stuff.

You can also vote in the poll. ^^

I only watch anime when some more mature air, like code geass, death note, valvrave, gargantia... or just plain silly like Hataraku Maou-Sama, Kyo Kara Maou...etc.

My watched anime list goes into the hundreds, since I still watch it for 16 years now.

lol that shows pretty funny, but the only anime I've gotten into like that lately has been Shingeki No Kyojin the rest are boring/bad plot/etc

Attack on titan is one of my favorite animes

You guys should recommend animes/mangas moreme running out of things to see/watch

The only ones worth noting (that i've seen) are Attack on Titan, Code Geass, and Fate/Zero but I have a feeling you've already seen those  :P

I'd recommend Blood Lad and High School DXD as they are the latest anime, but I am not sure what you'd like.

Waiting for BloodLad to finish butif theres a season 2 of High School DxD im so watching it 

I dont watch anime, it's boring.

Yet your siggy is an anime charater, smfh.

OT: I watch anime - I really enjoy it.

My favs right now that are continuing is One Piece and Fairy Tail.