It's Been a Long Journey...

Amor

It's Been a Long Journey...

and it's finally come to an end. I am glad I got to build this awesome server together with Revn and meet some amazing people on the Staff team whom I will never forget, and of course the players in game. It's been a great time and although we have had our ups and downs we still continue to go strong!

I'm not really sure what to say. This project is a representation of my passion, my inspiration, my integrity, my patience and a living memory of my growth. It's especially a representation of mine and Revn's perseverance. It's difficult to say goodbye, but everything comes to an end one day.

I hope everyone who was involved with this server and everyone who played it had a great time and will continue to do so. 

The server will continue to stay online and be updated even without me, surely by another great developer with even more passion and awesome ideas.

With great sorrow, I say goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3F6pb0CNc

I know we've lost touch lately but I sincerely wish you all the happiness and success in your future endeavors. I'll never forget your investment in me that enabled such wonderful experiences during my time as an admin. Thank you for everything you've contributed to this community, Farbod. ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...