Leveling and Content

Loski1

Leveling and Content

I have a couple suggestion regarding the content in this game. Personally I don' think there is much to do after you reach cap apart from getting the best gear possible (which gets boring after some time) and raiding.

I think adding an incentive to join KQ's by receiving some sort of rare drop would make playing at cap more enjoyable.

Secondly I think adding a rebirth system would create a reason for every capped player to continue to play the game. Completing a rebirth where a players level is reset to level 1  while  still being able to use all his current gear would be very exciting as reward  a 5-20% buff in all stat would be huge, even a choice of whether the stat increase should be offensive or defensive would be ideal and balanced.

However, even with an added rebirth system there's still a vital problem, leveling to lvl 114 is too hard especially as a new player. I consider myself to be a good player and plvl a friend at higher levels takes far too long or is either too difficult. Even with the increased exp in areas like Kahal Plains the amount of mobs in each section of the map could be greatly increased, instead of a cluster of 10-20 mobs in one area increasing it to 20-40 would increase the amount of exp a player would receive at one time. Increasing the exp received from killing mobs is another suggestion but I know this could be a problem as we don't want the game to be too easy. I have said all this because I know of a few newer players that reach a hump at level 110 and quit the game because of these difficulties. 

I think you're right about the end game content, and there will be some more end game content in the future, I just don't have time right now to add it.

In terms of the rebirth system, I don't know the exact details of how I would make that work, because the cap may increase in the future and that would complicate the system amongst other things.

So I agree need more end game content, but I don't think the rebirth system is the solution to that right now.

No problem. The rebirth system was just an idea. Good to know you've got things planned, feels like we are being left in the dark a little. 

Btw any comments on whether the leveling is going to be changed in the future?

Edited by Loski1