This game is kinda hard

Klaypex

Core Fiesta is really fun and an original-fiesta-like server to enjoy. But the thing is, this server is not any close to being crowded to have fun or help each other in game. So, I think, this game needs to be a lot easier for solo players. So that they don't get stuck at a certain point and quit the game forever. My main suggestion is selling 7 days charms and extenders for a reasonable price on npc. also letting people to buy 7 days or 15 days old bags and storage boxes is a good idea too. Not everyone can feel like donating real money to a private server to buy these stuff really. IM points should be used to buy very exclusive stuff like different kind of wings, mini pets, 30 days or permanent stuff etc. This post contains some of the many suggestions I have on my mind to make this server truly viable and fun to play.

Thank you for suggestions Klaypex. I will take them into consideration when I make updates to the item mall next time, but as Abyssmal said, it is possible to obtain 7 day and 15 day inventory expansion bags from the capsules in game.

It is also possible to buy charms and extenders in the game already. Although they are only 2 hours.

In terms of adding 30 day items and permanent items into the item mall, I will take that into consideration. Thank you.

• Amor locked this topic