Patch 61 problem

Headcounter1999

Is there an error? Have you tried repatching? Check your internet connection and antivirus. Maybe you just need to be patient a little bit and let it complete. Also try restart your PC.

If the error message is shown in the launcher that means your antivirus may have deleted the Client.exe file. If you saw this message in the game when selecting a character, it means one of your client files have been modified. You should repatch.

You can do so by clicking the ? button in the top right hand corner and then double clicking the Core logo.

• 2 weeks later...

What do I do if i downloaded the client and am able to log in but get a manipulated error when selecting my character then repatch the launcher and get a launcher manipulated error? i Know its not my antivirus or windows defender since they both have an exception for core fiesta client.

The launcher manipulated error appears only when the client.exe file has been modified or deleted, so you antivirus is probably deleting it or preventing the launcher from updating the client.exe

• 1 month later...