Patch Log #049 - 28 Aug 2018

Amor

• Cruel claw now has a 1.75 second cast time
  • Harsh Blow now has a 2 second cast time.
  • Soul Trap now has a 2 second cast time.
  • Thunder Bolt now has a 1 second cast time
  • Lacerate now has a 1 second cast time.
  • Meteor Skill now has a 3 second cast time.
  • Meteor Skill has been slightly modified, the hit times should be slightly quicker now and in time with the animation. After the 3 second cast time has finished the skill will apply a slow buff to anyone in that area and do some damage. Then this should be followed up by another which is greater and a final damage hit which is the biggest meteor striking the ground.
  • All skills will now hit at the end of their animation. The skills might feel a big laggy, but it's not due to lag, they are just hitting at the end of their animation.
  • The booth edit button has been disabled permanently.
  • An issue with item stacking and splitting has been resolved.
  • Trading has been disabled on all maps.

All of these character accounts were banned:

Spoiler

xRyusake
Syroken
HellDamage
PureEvil
GodThing
iDementor
Tweety
LOKO
iImmortal
ShAb7
DragonPro
General
Hero12
DarK_LorD
_NoVA_
MrMeLiOo
mrilyse
DragonDz
BlackDragon
Abdollah
omara2017
Transporter
Dark_Sniper
Die4you
Golen
xXSharkXx
El_Baron
_DON_
DON1
STGR
SKT1Faker
ahmed2019
SuGeRo
MrPaiN
ANA_m7arb
___X___
guigo
Mrilyse2
LaiDer
ertretretre
qsdsqdqs
__JoKer__
___JoKer___
_max__
MaX_
BlackHeart0
Sniper1
LaiZer
MrLioN
KjoyZ
KjoySet
DisKnigKjoy
KjoyCapsula
Don2
nice
CaiZer
HoLack
DeMac
prof

If you believe your ban was false or you believe you should be unbanned, feel free to submit a ticket explaining why.

Please revert changes!! It makes tricksters unplayable and the time delay for all skills make it seem like every attack you make is in slow motion but every attack done to you is in real-time. I also don't understand why the trading is unavailable that's one of the best features in the game please, I really love this game don't make so many changes D: 

P.S. I understand that changes/maintenance takes a lot of time and effort to do so I appreciate everything you are trying to do but some things are unnecessary.

Edited by Amphros48

I think trade is very important, it's advantages overwhelms the disadvantages; It is a consent operation with a good level of security. I think TOS is there to protect gamers and make the game a better place, that's why in case gamers were cheated on, they should hand proofs aka screenshots so that scammers get what they deserve. Actually, you shouldn't hand money before product or the opposite! There is vending, and trading purpose isn't that.

18 hours ago, Amphros48 said:

May I ask how players were cheating?

Using a bug in the trade system to achieve unintended behaviour and exploit it.

14 hours ago, Rivik said:

I think trade is very important, it's advantages overwhelms the disadvantages; It is a consent operation with a good level of security. I think TOS is there to protect gamers and make the game a better place, that's why in case gamers were cheated on, they should hand proofs aka screenshots so that scammers get what they deserve. Actually, you shouldn't hand money before product or the opposite! There is vending, and trading purpose isn't that.

I under your frustration but, I would rather be safe and have a safe environment for players with 0 possibilities for cheating, instead of leaving the possibility of cheating open and having someone do it in secret without ever being found. I suggest you trade items via booths in market place for now.

Also on the other hand, I alone don't have the time to deal with reports of hacking and cheating because it takes a long time to investigate such cases to avoid false bans.

• Amor locked this topic