Mansion of Abyss spam kill problem

Florin281993

Hello guys,

I think that a lot of people really don't have what to do and they just spam kill people in the mansion of abyss. I must say that is very very but very annoying since as a 106 wizard trying to kill mobs one by one to farm a little bit of money in order to +10 my items and level up, i find myself getting killed every 15 seconds by players, so my buffs are gone, charms wasted and time wasted. I believe that this pvp zone should not exist over there. 

I wish that people would agree with us and you will change this as quick as possible. Everyday i have such a joy to play the game, but as soon as i log in and get spam killed over there i find myself quit the game and just do something else.this way the server is suffering a lot...

Well bro at least you got an answer, i was asking the same question but no answer he just continued to me again and again. That's why, we have fire battle zone and guild wars.. 

I see that i am not the only one bothered about this!! Please guys do something about this matter. 

Edited by Florin281993

Hi, thanks for your feedback, but the PvP area is a high risk, high reward training area. In the last patch I have tried to make other maps a somewhat more viable method of training. In the next patches, I will try to improve the other maps again. You should try to farm outside of the PvP zone if you do not want to be killed.

Many people go there for PvP because it is a PvP area. That's why they kill you, because that map is for PvP not for levelling. You should find some people and make a group and go to different map like Adealia Valley or Dark Land or Psikens Garden / Mansion.

I understand that they suck. It was created to be this way. The high risk areas are meant to give considerably more experience because it is high risk since people will kill you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amor locked this topic