Abyss difficulty

TomCat

I believe it is too hard to get to the spiders and once your there you NEED a full party if they are beginners especially a knight and cleric, which isnt really that accesible since there is a pretty low population on nubs simultaneously trying to level. My wiz is a nub and everything but he cant get to spiders and he is full geared with charms. Yes you can level by killing statues and others but with the new layout it seems difficult to do as there is so many. Placing this here to find out the communities opinion.

Hey, thanks for your feedback guys. I do agree that it is hard, I purposefully made it that way because I wanted that area to be the best grinding spot.

Alternatively, I increased the amount of mobs in other maps to try and create a balance and new areas to level up in. Have you tried exploring those new maps and seeing the EXP rates and the mob locations / amounts?

My intent was to split up levelling, if you wanted something easier, somewhat more manageable then maybe the other maps would be better until you get better and are able to handle the abyss.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Amor locked this topic