Nimble Defense Bug

Halphin

Bug type :

Game

Character Name:
Halphin

Description:

when i used Nimble Defense for the 1st time on the game, the cool down is stuck at a point and has been stuck for a full day and counting. i even tried adding cool down reducing but its just stuck there. ive even tried relogging.

Bug.PNG.d6f468f6144f102150f195d0ce291545.PNG

yes i have. its just stuck like that for me. im not sure if it had something to do with mt doing something without noticing it. but for me. its just stuck like that. still is. i cant use the skill at all. it just tells me the skill is still on cool down.

Edited by Halphin

Will most likely be fixed after a maintenance, never heard of this bug. Very weird, especially that it's not fixed after you restart your client and PC.

Was this bug fixed after the maintenance? If it was not fixed can you give more information regarding the matter like what you were doing at the time and every other detail you can think of. Thanks.

the bug hasnt been fixed for me. at the time, i was in the level 20 abyss dungeon or in luminous stone i believe and i just activated the skill and after i activated it, it just froze at that current spot for the rest of the time. thats all i can recall. sorry if it doesnt help much.

• Amor locked this topic