Support Staff

Amor

Hi everyone, we are looking for some support staff who can help us communicate with the players. Please make sure to read everything if you are interested. This will be a trial.

It is important that you are fluent in English and able to communicate with me. Please make sure to read all this information and make sure you understand it before you ask any questions.

The role will not have any power, it is an intermediary between the staff and the players. Depending on your performance, you could be promoted. We are looking for one person for each of the following languages: English, German and Arabic. This is because most players on the server speak these languages.

Your task will be to help with any issues that the players have, such as feedback, technical issues, and tickets and report back to me if it is required. You will also be required to most importantly be active on our social media (Discord, Forums and possibly Facebook) and in game, updating the players appropriately when there is any new information. For example, if there is an announcement, you will be required to translate it.

Here is a quick summary of what we are looking for:
- Mature (Preferably 18+)
- Able to speak either English, German or Arabic.
- Preferably have previous experience
- Fluent English
- Can help with technical bugs.
- Excellent communication and written skills in the applied language!
- Is at least active for 4 or more hours on our social media and game.
Your application can be submitted in any form, but it is highly advised you make a neat, concise, to the point and visually attractive document for your submission. This is open for your own interpretation, so please do not ask me any questions regarding this.

If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact me (preferably on Discord). If you believe that another language role should be added, please feel free to message me and explain why you feel like it is necessary.