What more can you craft on this server?

Sibeth

Hello. I am new to this server, but for some reason I already had created an account here some time ago hahaah, can't remember when.

Anyways, I've played a server called Velika Online, where they had a system to craft end-game gears, both jewelries and armor, and weapons too I think? I really enjoyed that system, it felt like a goal to accomplish.

I've tried to find informations regarding crafting on this server. I've found out that you can craft jewelries, which already makes me happy because it is something than nothing:)

But I want to know, what more can you craft?

And what is the recipe requirements? Specifik boss drops? Mass farming from regular mobs that a person can solo?

I have been in guilds, participated in semi-raids and big raids, but I think this time I might do stuff solo. How much can I do then?

I appreciate all answers! :)

Hi Sibeth, first of all I would like to welcome you back to Core Fiesta.

Since this server tries to be more vanilla we do not have any custom crafting at the moment. In the future this might be something we will look into adding, as we already have with the jewellery system which was an idea a long time ago that was never implemented, but could be in the future.