[EVENT] Chilly Winter - Snowflake Exchange

Amor

Welcome back to Core Fiesta for the winter holidays! I hope to provide lots of fun this time round by running many events and giving out awesome prizes! It won't be as fabulous as Luna's events but it will still be great.

Over the course of December there will be multiple events held which you can attend, read below for more information.

gn4t7lc.png

Collect Snowflakes - Throughout November & December
Throughout the major towns in Isya (Roumen, Elderine, Uruga) snowmen have invaded and are trying to take over! Kill the evil snowmen and take the snowflake drops, to later trade in for awesome skins and items!

• 50 Snowflakes: Charm package (20% Charm of Might + 50% Charm of Might x5)
  • 100 Snowflakes: Boost Package (150% Exp Card + Gathering King's Touch + Soul Stone 1)
  • 200 Snowflakes: Buff Package (HP & SP Extender + Red & Blue Dragons Grace)
  • 300 Snowflakes: Perfect T3 Bundle
  • 450 Snowflakes: Perfect T4 Bundle
  • 500 Snowflakes: Event costume 30 Days. (One time only)
  • 1250 Snowflakes: Angel Mount / Devil Mount (One time only)
  • 2500 Snowflakes: One weapon skin of your choice. One handed weapons & shields will cost half.

Winter Hide and Seek - Monday 21st December
Just as normal hide and seek I will hide somewhere and the first person to find me will win.

• First Place: 50 Snowflakes
  • Second Place: 25 Snowflakes

Kill the Boss! - Tuesday 22nd December
I will spawn several bosses, including Malephar, Chimera, Karen, HC Malephar, Helga and the Event Phino and I will help kill the boss. The boss may change depending on the amount of players who show up.

• Chest Spawn (Drops Snowflakes)

Winter Quiz - Wednesday 23rd December
On Wednesday there will be a winter themed quiz. With easy and hard questions, come for a relaxed and laid back day and enjoy the festive spirit.

• Winner of each round: 20 Snowflakes
  • Chest Spawn at the end (Drops snowflakes)

Where's that place? - Thursday 24th December
In game I will describe a place and the first person to guess it will win. There will be multiple rounds for a laid back Thursday to as we prepare for Christmas day.

• Winner of each round: 20 Snowflakes
  • Chest Spawn at the end (Drops snowflakes)

Winter Fashion Show - Saturday 26th December
In game we will hold a fashion contest. You will be given sometime to find a style your character in festive clothes, making you look fabulous, there will be 3 winners.

• First Place: 60 Snowflakes
  • Second Place: 30 Snowflakes
  • Third Place: 15 Snowflakes

Caption a Picture - Sunday 27th December
Our final event will be a simple caption a picture event. I will post a picture and your task will be to add speech bubbles or captions to the picture to make it funny or to give the picture some sort of context.

• 150 Snowflakes

gn4t7lc.png

There will be multiple rounds depending on how many people are currently there for the event. I will try and announce a time for when the event will be on the day, but there may be multiple rounds at different times during the day to give everyone a chance.

Prizes may change during the events. If you have any suggestions for any other prizes let me know.

Awesome Event!

However, I'm curious why the prices are so High on things :3 Time to farm lot's of snowflakes :3

(Also why only 1 event costume) QQ

Edited by MeliChu

Yeah I kinda wondered the same thing about redeeming prices being way different from last year.

Here is a reference from the 2014 event in case you weren't aware but if your prices are firm then oh boy we'll be farming for quite a while because the snowmen are rather greedy with how often they drop them.

AVPTO5I.png

Thanks for bringing that up, I tried to look for past years prizes but the pictures were no longer a available so of I didn't look hard enough. But I'll have a look at the rewards and prices later and possibly change them.

Where did you find that picture by the way?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

unfair server me and my friends farm more then 10k for the onyx crown i talk with the admin on private chat before few days for trade this onyx crown and when he come online he said "its remove" thats why so many players leave the server ..

good luck with farming snowflakes u wont get anything u want  :lol:

Prizes may change during the events. If you have any suggestions for any other prizes let me know.

@Stalker I clearly stated, when the event was created that prizes may change. I meant this in all forms, i.e. prizes may be removed, added or their price or stats may be changed. There may have been a misunderstanding on your behalf or maybe improper wording on mine, but that was what I meant and it was my intention to inform the players of this and so I don't believe it is unfair as I did inform everyone when the event was created.

I do not believe that I was in any wrong since I did state beforehand that it will be prone to change, and although you may have private messaged me informing me that you would like to buy it, the fact is that you can't reserve it.

I will talk to the other admins and discuss with them if I was in the wrong in this case, and if they do agree then I will change the prizes back to what they were originally.

Though if it is not changed, then I am sure you would be able to farm enough money to be able to buy capsules and have a chance of obtaining yourself an Onyx Crown via the capsules. If you had time to farm 10k snowflakes, I am sure you would have time to farm money to buy capsules.

Finally, the reason for this change is that I did not want to use super rare items as an incentive to take part in events. The Onyx Crown is the most rare item in the game and I did not want it to become spoiled due to this event. As I know that duping is still a major issue with Fiesta in general and although I am not aware of any such bugs on Core Fiesta, I did not want to risk the rarity of this item due to bugs that may allow you to dupe snowflakes.

unfair server me and my friends farm more then 10k for the onyx crown i talk with the admin on private chat before few days for trade this onyx crown and when he come online he said "its remove" thats why so many players leave the server ..

good luck with farming snowflakes u wont get anything u want  :lol:

If you and your friends are really set on getting the Onyx Crown (which it seems you are considering how quickly you accumulated tens of thousands of 'flakes!), you could always farm money to purchase Lucky Capsules. There's a chance of obtaining it from there. :D

Edited by Luna

Caption a picture: https://www.facebook.com/CORE.ms.Network/photos/a.422490127853880.1073741830.194380583998170/678062558963301/?type=3&permPage=1

This last event will go on for a while before the end of the Snowflake exchange event, so get involved! Submit your reply to the Facebook post and here if you would like!

This event has ended. Please make sure to claim your prizes before the end of 2015 if you have yet to do so, I will try to be in game regularly. Thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and the New Year.