I've tried everything.

Cheezmoe

So I tried downloading and installing on a new computer, and everytime i try to run the launcher it just tells me Connection time out. that's it. Its not being blocked by fire wall cause i put it through exceptions no antivirus. idk what is wrong. help! :( 

Windows Vista

I had no idea. Lol, sorry about that. Yeah I tried last night at like 2 am PST and it gave me the same error was it still down?

Edited by Cheezmoe

This isn't an issue with your computer or with the server, it's an issue with your internet. Try resetting your router. Turn it off for 60 seconds and then turn it back on.

Still getting the Error, Idk whats wrong because I have full internet access and everything idk.. Cause I started this server on a different computer on the same internet.. so idk 

Edit: I just got this error when i tried to open the updater http://gyazo.com/be717896dded5f0840fb7c8a632f27b4 but its not being used

Edited by Cheezmoe

• 2 weeks later...

Still getting the Error, Idk whats wrong because I have full internet access and everything idk.. Cause I started this server on a different computer on the same internet.. so idk 

Edit: I just got this error when i tried to open the updater http://gyazo.com/be717896dded5f0840fb7c8a632f27b4 but its not being used

When I'd get this error, I'd have it as an exception. Eventually I just shut down all my protection for like 30 seconds for me to log in and it worked. Didn't have a problem after that. I know it's not a legit fix but for some reason that worked for me.

• 3 years later...

Please check your antivirus protection. You may have the default windows one running or another one which was pre-installed on your PC when you bought it. Either way make sure it's disabled and then try updating. Thanks.