June 2015 Core suggession!

50Caliber

Secret Lab Hardcore :

Simply put, secret lab on steroids. more mobs, more experience, more teamwork. Similar set up as current but secret lab yielding higher rewards attracting 115 players to do it. Rewards like 105/110 or 115 badges (this being an alternative to Noit). Alternative to magrite if one would like to focus on farming thors jewels alone or abyss armors. Even the possibility of splitting drops per location first boss (abyss armors) final boss (thors jewels) and chest for badges should the party complete a perfect run.

Kingdom Quests :

Rewards relevant to 115 cap and PVP KQ i'd say vote on it

Cash Shop Rewards 

Rare items such as T5 pots(protection, strength...).

anymore ideas feel free

PVP Tournament/KQ :

(A once a day kq for 1 vs 1 ladder match similarly structured like guild tournament table but 1 vs 1, everyday at a certain time the tournament begins or maybe even weekly that would be fine. Crazy idea, for now i'll leave it at that. any questions pm me Thanks.

Edited by 50Caliber

Secret Lab Hardcore :

Simply put, secret lab on steroids. more mobs, more experience, more teamwork. Similar set up as current but secret lab yielding higher rewards attracting 115 players to do it. Rewards like 105/110 or 115 badges (this being an alternative to Noit). Alternative to magrite if one would like to focus on farming thors jewels alone or abyss armors. Even the possibility of splitting drops per location first boss (abyss armors) final boss (thors jewels) and chest for badges should the party complete a perfect run.

I've mentioned this in a previous post, but Noit is currently in a horrid place. For the past week or so we've done, or at least I estimate this, minimum 10 runs of Noit a day. That's about 70 badges we've farmed the past week. To my knowledge, 2 of those badges have been good. Meaning 2 stats above 30. (not including int for non-mages, or str for mages) They have a cap stat of 70, yet out of the 70~ badges we farmed I've seen 4-5 with a stat that was over 40. Also, almost every badge is single statted. I'd say 60% are single statted, 39% have 2 stats, and then 1% have 3 or more. 

In my other post, you said that noit (and badge farming) will remain as it is. Well, maybe instead of changing how badges are farmed we can just change the badges themselves. Essentially what I'm asking is for badges to recieve the treatment that 110 drops got. Minimum 2 statted (this alone would help a lot), and make it more likely for them to drop with 3 or more stats, and for those stats to be above 30. I think 110 farming is in a great place currently, when before it was in the same boat as badges. I think it'd be a great change for badges to get the same exact changes as 110s recieved. 

I know this kind-of sidetracked from the original suggestion of HC Lab with higher level badges (which I think would be awesome to see, I'm always down for new content which involves farming) but I think it's really important that badge farming sees some type of change soon, whether its a new badge/way to farm them, or just giving them the 110 armor changes. 

To be honest, I think Noitome is unique and cool, but I don't like it either. I think Hardcore Secret Lab would be a good replacement or Maybe Hardcore Leviathan's Nest instead, because Secret Lab is bugged, and I am not sure if I can fix that (not tried yet).