As the title of thread is called, I want to suggest a every week, Friday through Sunday, Weekend EXP & Drop Rate boost. 

Why? This encourages players to get on every weekend, the time where (presumably) a lot players have time off from school or work to make up for what they missed out on during the weekdays. 

The EXP and Drop Rate boost could be boosted up to an appropriate rate. 
Example: 50% EXP Boost and 50% Drop Rate Boost.

A person leveling can stack a 50% EXP Card with the server's EXP boost.
A person farming can stack a 50% Hunter War Rant with the server's Drop Rate Boost.

Time to set up the server boosts? 12PM EST.

More to addon? I seen a lot of games do this as the weekend is really the time where a lot of the playerbase get on.

Thanks for reading.~

Friday isn't the weekend by the way. And I'd have to do this manually, so it's not really ideal.

I believe most of the player base is located in the United States. The U.S adopts a Sunday first convention from various sources, therefore Friday is the beginning of a weekend. So your statement is invalid. If this event were to interest more players to log on during the weekend, wouldn't it be ideal to increase the numbers activity wise?

This is a good idea, it'll convince more players to try to level.

Edited by MrOrbit

I believe most of the player base is located in the United States. The U.S adopts a Sunday first convention from various sources, therefore Friday is the beginning of a weekend. So your statement is invalid. If this event were to interest more players to log on during the weekend, wouldn't it be ideal to increase the numbers activity wise?

This is a good idea, it'll convince more players to try to level.

Not sure where you're looking but, I am pretty sure that the weekend is technically considered to be Saturday and Sunday for both the UK and America. I think I understand what Zephry means when he says it is the start of the weekend on Friday, but if we're going to be technical here, general convention is that the weekend is considered to be Saturday and Sunday, in most places, including the UK and America, so when you wake up on the morning of Saturday, your weekend would have technically started.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday is the first day of the week, also in all MMO's  when they have this kind of event they usually start on friday because most of the young lads dont have work or school next day, so they can pretty much stay all night long in games, same for saturday but sunday they cant! cus they have to continue with their labors on monday, so yeah. sunday is when the week starts and saturday when the weekend starts and also ends. 

PS: in America, UK, Even Asia, they follow this metod...

As I explained, I know what Zephry means, but the weekend is considered to be Saturday and Sunday. It's called a weekend EXP boost on other games because it goes through to the weekend, that's the only reason.