Hi. These are my suggestions for the content in Lucky Capsules.

-Should remove T4 HP & SP Potionss
-Should remove T5 HP Regeneration Potions

-Should remove T4 Strength Purple Potion

-Should add HP Soul Stone Carrier II
-Should make Hunter War Rants (1 hour) that come from this tradeable and storagable

No one uses T4 pots, when they can use T5 pots, and people below T5 level usually don't have extra cash laying around for capsules anyhow,

Regeneration pots are useless, doubt anyone uses those. They go straight to NPC~

That's the thing. The level range to use T4 Potions compared to T5 Potions or T4 Scrolls are very far away and not everyone does it at those level range because the lack of funds earlier on.

I could make a new lucky capsule with t5 items and lower the price of the old one. But again, the point of this item is you either win something worth while, or you don't. I'd only be doing this for the player sanctification, if anything.

I could make a new lucky capsule with t5 items and lower the price of the old one. But again, the point of this item is you either win something worth while, or you don't. I'd only be doing this for the player sanctification, if anything.

Seperating T5&T4 works,

keep in the bad stuffies as regen pots for 'luck' chance.

Fine by me.

I just checked, the Lucky Capsule gives both T4 and T5 items?

Isn't that fine?

Ehh people usually don't botter with T4, scrolls wise it's ok/fine~ But potwise kind of useless.

Though at the moment no one is getting anything because they're broken~

Ehh people usually don't botter with T4, scrolls wise it's ok/fine~ But potwise kind of useless.

Though at the moment no one is getting anything because they're broken~

There is T5 pots as well. And yeah I am aware, It will be fixed next patch.

• 3 years later...

I've decided to stick with my original thoughts. The Lucky Capsule isn't meant to be a way for you to obtain T5 scrolls and pots. It's meant to be a gold sink in the game with a chance at winning an awesome item. The whole idea behind it is to get lucky and get something good or get unlucky and not get anything good.