Weps

FitzChevalerie

I asked if there wasa new wep coming in instances because : The dmg difference between psikens and chim#karens is  so big it's impossible for any guild old or new to come and even try to compete.

There was lava/arenas on gamigo

The 2 best weapons atm are from raiding and the guild who controls the strongest controls the weakest

SQ's were 118 at first than they got downgraded to be 114. Imo should just have focused on chim and let karen for 120 cap ( assuming it don't take another 2year for a cap raise)

SQ's got slower attack rate than chim on gamigo.  on here, they hit even faster than chims and they are usable by both classes ( shield on glad, wand on mages , etc) should

Armors should too come from an instance. You realise atm deviant could cpntrol even 110 gears by keeping people from farming in abyss if they wanted ? Every other guild are so undergeared we can 3hit all of them

Weapons aren't really an issue. If you just catered to everyone by giving them items that could come close in what other worked harder for, then that's not really healthy for a server.

A well-organized guild that knows what they're doing knows they have to work from the bottom up. 

On retail people with Arena's were able to match Karen weapon users, and it is much easier to get and has a lower max enhancement level which had 200-500 damage less than a Karen. 

Lava comes from Devildom Fortress and there's no current ETA on when that's coming, along with the 115 blues it drops and if the dungeon even works properly.

For 110 gears, that's not really an issue. There's Abyss, Magrite, and Eglack and Salare so far. It's impossible to control all 3 spots, especially Abyss by how large it is. 

-------

SQ weapons will be fixed, hopefully.

Nightmare Queen weapons are coming soon, maybe it's possible that it's coming along with an instance that drops 110 gear? 

Maybe it's possible to increase Psiken weapons drop rate? 1 hour for 1 weapon (a really poopy one too) is really depressing.

---------

If a newer/previous guild wants to catch up, then they'll have to do it by the same method as anyone else. It was like that before, and it should stay that way.

What's the point of raiding competition when you can get an equal or slightly lower weapon from an instance?

New weps: I agree on this, at 105 there is HC ML > ML > Lab > Magrite while at 114 there is Karen (Similar to HC ML) > UT (Similar to ML) > Psiken (Similar to Magrite). This is missing a weapon similar to Lab, I didn't play retail to this point so I'm not sure what that is there (assuming they have one) but I guess it's 1 of the 2 weapons Fitz mentioned, tho I'm not sure how those compare to eachother and the weapons we already have. 

Tbh I like having 2 raids for 114 weapons, similar to 2 raids for 105 weapons. Chimera is easily done daily, while Karen requires a lot of effort. Similarly, back before we got stronger from new gear and stuff from cap raise, ML was easily done daily while HC ML required a lot of effort and was sometimes skipped. It gives us something to do, and really separates people who are decently geared from people who are decent at the game. Anyone can slap on some decent gears and do ML or Chim, but for HC ML (tho not so much anymore since 110/114 gear makes this much easier) and Karen you need to know what you're doing. I enjoy this aspect of the game. 

SQ's have the correct attack rate. So far the drops have had the same attack rate as a green weapon of the same class, while UTs still have a faster rate. (Unless I completely misread the attack speed on either the SQ or Chim weapons, which is a possibility). 

For the armor I agree, I think an instance or something to get armors (and jewels! they are currently so boring/hard to farm) would be nice. I know Eglack/Salare were added in as a... substitute for an instance, but to be straight forward they suck. As far as I know, no one bothers to farm them. They demand multiple people to be charmed and ranted for a slight chance at being rewarded. I'd rather it be turned into an instance where the same amount of people could go in, beat it, and be guaranteed a drop or 2. People just farm Magrite because it's a similar drop rate, Magrite respawns faster, there's 4 magrites, and you can solo her without it taking too long. The negative of this is Magrites drop rate for Thor Jewels is incredibly low, and even though people want them, they still aren't willing to go and farm Eglack/Salare. 

I guess the abyss part is a valid point, but at the same time I don't see that as a problem... As of right now at least. 

Noone complained about SL weps being close in dmg to ml's o.o why would it be a problem to have an instance that can't be monopolized to have a lesser wep than chim ( not that it would fix anything since there's SQ's now) ? 

The only way for a guild without Chimera weapons to get them is to raid & out damage the current raiding guild at Chimera. Simple, right? No. Not only are Chimera weapons far better than 114 green they also are one of two weapon sets that can be enhanced to +11 meaning no matter HOW hard a guild tries to out damage you they simply can't. There is no magic trick, no strategy, no amount of hard work that can make a +10 green out damage a +11 orange.

In short, anyone saying new guilds should have to "work up from the bottom" is delusional and wants the server to remain as it is where one guild sits at the top without competition.

I got this, don't worry. I is clever and will fix this problem easy peasy. Soon any guild will be competition if they want to.

Do the Karen Danish weapons drop at the moment? Where are they meant to drop?

--Update--

It's called Karen's Danish Myth Sword on Gamigo EU but it's called Karen Geiroad Sword on NA.

--Update--

Does anyone know where the Nightmare Queen weapons are dropped?

I got this, don't worry. I is clever and will fix this problem easy peasy. Soon any guild will be competition if they want to.

Do the Karen Danish weapons drop at the moment? Where are they meant to drop?

--Update--

It's called Karen's Danish Myth Sword on Gamigo EU but it's called Karen Geiroad Sword on NA.

--Update--

Does anyone know where the Nightmare Queen weapons are dropped?

Never heard of that on na... is that the green karens ?   

NQ dropped from Lucky house capsules but Lavas would be better imo ( if you can fix their crit rate a bit)

Hmm so what's the level limit on these instances and what do they drop?

Devildom Territory
Devildom Mine
Devildom Barracks
Devildom Fortress

DDT 70-79 Drops   Iry jewel set  lvl 75 or 80 I forgot

DDM 40-50 Drops 55 armors and a special mask  46 hats

DDB 50-60 Drops 55 armors and a special mask  56 hats

DDF 105-120 Drops 115 Armors and weapons  (Lavas   )

Edit : DDF is a 15 man instance so make it a guild instance or  change the mobs stats ( don't keep the ones from gamigo)

Edited by FitzChevalerie

Urghh, I hate instances and KQ's for that matter. But I guess the only appropriate thing to do would be to add all of those instances and the Burning Adealia once along with it. Maybe one every week. Which one should I start with first? I know most will want DDF or BA so it'll probably be either one of those, DDF won't be anytime soon though because I've already added the mobs for the other instances so I might do the other ones first.

Oh if you could provide me the name of the drops for those instances that would be great, I already know what Burning Adealia drops. The same thing that Eglack and Salare drop now right?

--Update--

I'd be adding the lower level ones for the perms. Ah, I'm so nice. lmao

You already using DDM for geos atm

Eh I'd need to check screens don't remember name of sets by heart.   Flaming beast ....    for the armors. 

Lava (name of the 114green) (wep)

Lava Chamor Wand

Lava Neferti Staff   etc

Imo wep is more important than armors so DDF would be better but if the other one almost ready better do BA first

The only way for a guild without Chimera weapons to get them is to raid & out damage the current raiding guild at Chimera. Simple, right? No. Not only are Chimera weapons far better than 114 green they also are one of two weapon sets that can be enhanced to +11 meaning no matter HOW hard a guild tries to out damage you they simply can't. There is no magic trick, no strategy, no amount of hard work that can make a +10 green out damage a +11 orange.

In short, anyone saying new guilds should have to "work up from the bottom" is delusional and wants the server to remain as it is where one guild sits at the top without competition.

You're under the illusion that it is an impossible feat just because the guild already has +11 Chimera weapon. That is not the case here. Many times has Chimera been left alive, yet no one killed it?

Could anyone else put it down? Yes. Assuming you can't because you don't think you have the damage to out perform those that have better is an irrelevant argument when it has been proven wrong during the last cap and this one. Before assuming you can't, atleast attempt it. 

-------------

Guilds should work from the bottom up. Could they be equal in gear to the top raiding guilds? Yeah. But do you think it's balanced to add weapons that have BROKEN the hierarchy on retail as well? It depends on which is getting added and how strong they'll be. 

The hierarchy with the new additional weapons broke the 115 cap. 

SQ > Arena > Lava > Chim > NQ.

Now as of recently: SQ > Chim > Arena > Lava > NQ

There's no reason to have 5 or 6 114 weapons.

There's no reason to have any of those weapons be equal or higher to a weapon that comes from a Raid boss.

---------------

The logical solution is:

If there's gonna be any NQ's they should be 110 and come from an instance.

Lava's should come from DDF and not be changed.

Make T3, T4, and T5 weapons +11'able.

We cleared Chimera, Hardcore Malephar, Focalor, and Karen. 

We cleared Chimera using ML gear and SL/LH/ML and 114 green weapons. 

We cleared Hardcore Malephar with strategy and the same gear.

We cleared Focalor with strategy and the same gear. 

We recently cleared Karen with strategy and better gear than before.

Is it wrong for us to monopolize a raid boss that no one else is trying yet because they're under the pre-text that they stand no chance? No.

We worked just as hard to get what we have. It's not OUR problem you are not willing to get an attempt or effort to compete.

Anyone can raid.The real question is are you up for the challenge?

Could anyone else put it down? Yes. Assuming you can't because you don't think you have the damage to out perform those that have better is an irrelevant argument when it has been proven wrong during the last cap and this one. Before assuming you can't, atleast attempt it. 

How was that proved during last cap ? the dmg difference between SL and LH is way smaller than between psikens and Chims

On Retail, arenas were dumb, but Lavas were needed.   Chims should have been 110   There's no reason to have 2 raid weapons of same level 

Psikens are too weak

How was that proved during last cap ? the dmg difference between SL and LH is way smaller than between psikens and Chims

There isn't much proof of it being proven at this cap either when you consider the number of people outside of Deviant walking around with +11s is close to zero if not zero. Another thing he's failing to realize is that Deviant has been raiding against nobody for the majority of their time at the 115 cap. Deviant hasn't been "working from the bottom" they were never at the bottom. The closest they've been to the bottom would be last cap where guilds were a lot closer in power because of there not being a huge discrepancy between +11 and +10 weapons, simple.

Edited by Ghost

Urghh, I hate instances and KQ's for that matter. But I guess the only appropriate thing to do would be to add all of those instances and the Burning Adealia once along with it. Maybe one every week. Which one should I start with first? I know most will want DDF or BA so it'll probably be either one of those, DDF won't be anytime soon though because I've already added the mobs for the other instances so I might do the other ones first.

Oh if you could provide me the name of the drops for those instances that would be great, I already know what Burning Adealia drops. The same thing that Eglack and Salare drop now right?

--Update--

I'd be adding the lower level ones for the perms. Ah, I'm so nice. lmao

Sorry to hear you dislike instances, but instances (That are well-done, meaning NOT NOIT...) are generally a fun experience for a player. For instance I think farming Lab is more enjoyable (and felt more rewarding) then just killing Eglack and Salare for gears. I like knowing that my hard work will be rewarded (Instances are generally a 100% drop) rather then dealing with something that has a chance at dropping what I want. But this doesn't mean I want a re-done noit type boss that drops something new, just going into an 'instance' and killing some super-tank boss doesn't require skill. You're just sitting there dmging it for nine years. 

On to the topic of these specific instances, currently the one the playerbase would get the most use of is DDF probably. There's already 3 bosses that drop 110 sets, and an alternative 110 set from the 11x abyss. No one's really asking for another place to farm those. (both sets have problems that should be looked into though!) And the amount of perms right now is fairly low, as far as I'm aware. Not saying they don't deserve these dungeons, but DDF is most likely the most wanted one. 

I have one problem with DDF though, I don't really see the need for a 115 armor set. A 110+10 armor set seems to be dealing fairly well with all the content currently available, and I feel a 115 set might just make players really really strong in a PvE sense (I know next to nothing about PvP so can't comment on this). Just a balance issue here that might not even exist, just my opinion from using 110 sets and having done all the high leveled content available. 

Edited by DoughyCookie

FYI: I don't like making instances or KQs. They take at least 2 or 3 days of work (assuming you work on it around 10 hours a day) to get them right, depending on how long and complex they are. Fiesta uses a very bad custom language called Pinescript, this only makes it more difficult unfortunately.

EDIT: And also, in instances people can freely exploit, whereas if it's open world then other people can see, and  hopefully report it.

Really sounding like glads on gamigo forums that say classes are balanced just to keep their advantage lmao

It's not a lack of skil or effort that would make it impossible for other guidls to take down chim. It's the dmg gap being way too big.

On Retail, arenas were dumb, but Lavas were needed.   Chims should have been 110   There's no reason to have 2 raid weapons of same level 

Psikens are too weak

That's exactly the point. There were SL's and LH's. SL's anyone can obtain and a better statted SL can outperform a lower statted LH. And people outdd'ed with those same weapons. I'm not disagreeing that there shouldn't be another weapon that can match with is on top now. I'm disagreeing with the thought of babying someone because they haven't bothered to attempt doing what they think it's "impossible".

There isn't much proof of it being proven at this cap either when you consider the number of people outside of Deviant walking around with +11s is close to zero if not zero. Another thing he's failing to realize is that Deviant has been raiding against nobody for the majority of their time at the 115 cap. Deviant hasn't been "working from the bottom" they were never at the bottom. The closest they've been to the bottom would be last cap where guilds were a lot closer in power because of there not being a huge discrepancy between +11 and +10 weapons, simple.

It's not our fault. Chimera was left ALONE for MONTHS. We recently came back and started doing it. Now that the server is growing, people feel that our large presence un-allows them from doing anything raid related. 

And Chimera has been killed by a small group of players. Anyone can come packing heat and bring the potential to compete. There's no point in arguing you can't when you haven't tried because you think it's "impossible".

yLeF6C8.png

Gonna make an educated guess at those objectifying the current weapon system probably weren't within the atmosphere that was 115 cap on retail. The current weapon/armor system is up to pre-DDF times. And guess what? It wasn't always held down by one guild, on any server. If you're legit that daft to think that just because one guild raids something everyday that you don't stand a chance, why bother playing? That's the type of attitude that makes the Fiesta community as a whole look as awful as it is. I kill things because nobody else does. If you think you have to out-damage the guild who's currently raiding just to stand a chance, put some REAL perspective on it. We raid everything casually because the game's supposed to be fun. If you're losing your cookies over the fact that you'd rather take a sabotaging route to get what you want here versus just simply saying 'hey, share pls'.. then by all means continue to get frustrated because it's not working out.

To stay on topic, this whole idea is a waste of time. If you're going to implement something, make it new. Don't bother with recycled content (i.e. rewards slightly better/worse than what is currently out)