105 Cap

iColapse

Yeah I do. It's ridiculous. 650+600ish if I remember correctly? Also 350 what mdef? Hg shields are OP af. They have more mdef than SL/Mal shields for Knights and Clerics. Yet Glads can continue to use them. At the 105 cap, that's negated by the fact that a Knight can use an HG axe too. But at higher caps, that HG axe becomes useless compared to a 105 2h whereas Glads still get OP Mdef and 1.2k def from their HGs.

Basically HG shields are broken IMO.

You're right I got the def mixed up with the 105 Shield. But 349 Mdef is ridiculous. No way it should be above 200. Look at the difference between BKR weapons and HG weapons. Now look at the difference between level 90 shields and HG shields. Just because Helga is hard doesn't mean 4 out of 10 classes should have an imbalanced item dropping for them.

At the very least, Prestiges should not be able to use the other prestige's HG items. I think that's fair. Basically, I don't think Glads should be using HG shields.

It's the same stat (max 70) but the best jewelry you will be able to have will be 95 at this cap, so a knight can hit 12K HP with extender/full end build, stuff, and glad's HP will goes around 9k-10K ext with full end stuff str build, i've tested the pvp, it has no problem.

It's the same stat (max 70) but the best jewelry you will be able to have will be 95 at this cap, so a knight can hit 12K HP with extender/full end build, stuff, and glad's HP will goes around 9k-10K ext with full end stuff str build, i've tested the pvp, it has no problem.

nice

no they dont have that type of def and to do helga u need atleast 15 competent people and considering there is what 12 different weps that drop.... and a ml has more base def than the hg includeing enchatment ontop of that

Posted Image

wtf is a marbe shield o-o. thought it was kobold >;o

dont think hardcore ml drops different shields to reg ml...

I'm not  sure. I haven't played Fiesta in months. :|

I do remember that Marbe and Mace are both clerics, I thiiiink.

God, my memory is god awful.