105 Cap

iColapse

Amq, I can get my mustacheee? 8D

Question: Will mag drop rate be 100%? I'm asking this because mag is a b- and I've seen some servers that OLT mobs have a better rate than the boss itself, which defeats the purpose of the boss. 

Please tell the difference between the HG wep vs the 105 wep that'll be dropped by an instance. [Hope it's not LHs, lmfao.]

The 100 mags in OLT drop on mobs and at Magritte (OLT) it will be a low rate on mobs, and it will be like a 70% on Magritte.

In the instance, Bosses will drop 105 blue weapons :

Lower aim than HG, HG damage,Lower Attack Speed, Lower crit rate.

Gradually introducing new content per cap is a great way to keep players interested. If everything is released at once then we'll do everything we can and get bored of what content we do have. Then complain(Well, most complain.)

That's why I think the idea of introducing some new content every cap raise is a great idea. Besides it gives the staff time to balance classes per raise. I'm all for this idea.

Also, it's nice that OLT actually has a purpose, and not just an area we can go kill a few mobs in. I think this server has so much potential. 

Everything will be up dated, step by step not too fast(i won't update the contents), the class are balanced (i have to admit that Reaper are a bit OP due to the cap, but they don't have any major advantage in dmg/def and pvp is still fair.)

Thanks ^_^ sounds great!

Everything will be up dated, step by step not too fast(i won't update the contents), the class are balanced (i have to admit that Reaper are a bit OP due to the cap, but they don't have any major advantage in dmg/def and pvp is still fair.)

Thanks ^_^ sounds great!

Sounds fantastic even. It really is nice to see a server going to such lengths for the players and the game itself. Good job